What is the biggest flop so far this gen

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Well to be far, Quantum Break is the highest vote getter and I doubt that many people played it. It's a remedy game, and it's great. But fanboys echo what is said the loudest. Ryse is also great but hasn't been mentioned yet :jbhmm:

The series sold enough for your assessment to be untrue :umad:

Nobody gave a damn about Driveclub, which is why nobody gave a damn about gts :gladbron:

What's your gamertag :popcorn:

As for that GTS link you posted, the game will be tried out, it will sell, but is it good or will it flop? You been hyping this since the beta when it looked and sounded like shyt. This is the game you hitching yourself to bruh :skip:
I played quantum break and enjoyed it. But it was a bit disappointing and extremely repetetive

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I played quantum break and enjoyed it. But it was a bit disappointing and extremely repetetive
Far from biggest flop, I mean, if you base it off strictly one person's expectations. The game lived up to expectations in terms of a remedy game. As a game with no expectations, its great for what it is. Its one of the better overall games of this gen imo, ambitious in scope. Could be built upon moving forward

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Far from biggest flop, I mean, if you base it off strictly one person's expectations. The game lived up to expectations in terms of a remedy game. As a game with no expectations, its great for what it is. Its one of the better overall games of this gen imo, ambitious in scope. Could be built upon moving forward
Fair enough. Personally i wouldnt put it in my top 50 games this gen lol. Just an empty experience gameplay wise. The powers were fun to use but it got old quick

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Doom is a multiplat....has nothing to do with Nintendo
SF 2 didn't flop

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scalebound shyt flopped off the face off the earth

I see Crackdown 3 flopping in the future as well and possibly shenmue 3 if they don’t get them faces right