What is the biggest flop so far this gen

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Doom is a multiplat....has nothing to do with Nintendo
SF 2 didn't flop
Depends on what definition of flop you are referring to. I'm not talking sales per say as much as I'm talking impact. Streetfighter 2 was hyped the fukk up and ended up being worse than SSF2HDRemix. No excuse for that and yet here you are going "it didn't flop :damn:"

And people say I Stan :picard:
No Man's Sky, thread over.
:feedme:
Another game that had an awful launch but that is now pretty solid.
Halo:MCC or PUBG and its "why this is an outrage :scust:" But let it be this, gran Turismo/etc then it's promised delivered :blessed:(you need more people)
How is Gran Turismo Sport a flop? :gucci:
Well sir, the series been a flop for the last few seasons. The last time Gran Turismo released I vividly recall all the fake reactions it got. The Casuals made threads about the picture mode more than the game. Just posted a bunch of pictures, fronting like they was getting it in. 2 weeks later the game was never spoken of again outside of the hardcore who live for racing Sims. Tell me when I'm lying and that is where you'll develop mind control over Deebo :wtb:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
When you say flop do you mean fell short of sales expectations? Or do you mean fan reception?
One Could easily confuse one with the other, especially here where fanboy logic is encouraged :francis: fanboy logic will point to sales to validate the quality of a title, these same fanboys will voice opinions the loudest on titles they never played or cared to play. So "fan reception" is a slippery slope. Xbox is like a black movie. You can't go to Rotten Tomatoes to find out a review on a spike Lee movie, or a Pootie tang or a Harlem nights because the bias. Same with Xbox this gen, Sony fanboys lost last gen and Sony played the masses like the sheep we are. Even used :banderas: during the uncharted 4 presentation. Made everyone afraid of Kinect and s
Always online essentially ruining the Xbox brand and vision. Called it the tv box, meanwhile everyone got Netflix and even Hollywood is bowing to that.

That is what Xbox was doing, but they listened to Rekkapryde instead :facepalm:
Microsoft in general... shytty game systems with shyttty games. shytty windows 10 updates that bottle neck the cpu with spamware and shytty mobile phones. Just a shytty time for Microsoft
You probably right, sure, they just made 24.5 BILLION in revenue THIS QUARTER but I guess that's the dark ages because the money blocks out the sun

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Xbox One Kinect IS the biggest flop.

It's dying even as a proper media device.

I could give a fukk about games but just let me fully control every app with it.

Kinect is the answer.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I think ARMS sold close to two mill and got updates up until recently. Unless you mean critically then maybe but for a new IP on a new console isn't that bad. :ld:

I mean critically. It’s no surprise that it sold well with the switch still being a brand new console with a limited library. Critically no one cares about this game and the reception for it has been meh.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Driveclub did over 2 milli, not close to a flop.

Even the Order is almost at 2 milli.

How much they needed to recoup is another story.
Driveclub got its studio closed down. And the order ended sony and ready at dawns relationship that had been on going for a while.

Same with quantum break. After that flop remedy and Microsoft parted ways.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Driveclub got its studio closed down. And the order ended sony and ready at dawns relationship that had been on going for a while.

Same with quantum break. After that flop remedy and Microsoft parted ways.

that's why I said I wonder what it took to recoup.

If you can't recoup after almost 2 million and plus for sales, WTF.

QB didn't even break a million, so I get that.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh wait, the Switch does have a flop as far as 1st party goes and I completely forgot about it.
akahDdWxWelTU8r9zhGGsI2lQcg4N_gG.png

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Xbox One Kinect IS the biggest flop.

It's dying even as a proper media device.

I could give a fukk about games but just let me fully control every app with it.

Kinect is the answer.
Incorrect, Kinect does what it's supposed to do. If you thought all games was gonna be Kinect enabled well that wasn't even something I believed. Cortana integration has advanced what Kinect does and I'm certain 99%of people haven't takenthe time to learn it. It's not a game tho so moving on...
Driveclub did over 2 milli, not close to a flop.

Even the Order is almost at 2 milli.

How much they needed to recoup is another story.
All you're doing is naming shyt that sold off of hype. A flop would be the division. Sold great, didn't deliver, flopped. Now it's patched, it's pretty good now, doesn't change the fact the game flopped unless it recovers.

As you continue to hype up mediocre titles, we have reasons to call them flops. Thanks dumbass!!!
that's why I said I wonder what it took to recoup.

If you can't recoup after almost 2 million and plus for sales, WTF.

QB didn't even break a million, so I get that.
Oh, so with a 3rd of the userbase it sold half as much, yet it's a flop to you. Is it a game you'd enjoy? Sure but it's Xbox and you're too what, smart? Broke? Dumb? Whatever your reason, it's foolish...
Oh wait, the Switch does have a flop as far as 1st party goes and I completely forgot about it.
akahDdWxWelTU8r9zhGGsI2lQcg4N_gG.png
How is the game? If it's the best rpg ever would you know? If so I stand corrected