What is the biggest flop so far this gen

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
On each system, and then your pick for overall

If you didn't play it then your opinion isn't actually yours and deserves an asterisk :francis:

Xbox - Kinect Sports

Ps4 - Gran Turismo Sport
Switch - haven't played enough

GTS being the biggest because of all the obvious reasons. It's not the Worst Game this gen, but talk about a freefall :picard:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't name your picks fanboy, just :cape: for a game you yourself haven't even played because you know it's some trash. Don't act surprised the game sold, be surprised it's not up to par :ufdup:
u-mad-gif-8.gif

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
On each system, and then your pick for overall

If you didn't play it then your opinion isn't actually yours and deserves an asterisk :francis:

Xbox - Kinect Sports

I had to reply to this thread without giving a fukk what anyone else wrote after.​

Nobody was checking for anything Kinect related Court.

There for it didn't flop.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Good answers.

I would maybe say Drivecub even though it turned out to be a good game
Well to be far, Quantum Break is the highest vote getter and I doubt that many people played it. It's a remedy game, and it's great. But fanboys echo what is said the loudest. Ryse is also great but hasn't been mentioned yet :jbhmm:

I had to reply to this thread without giving a fukk what anyone else wrote after.​

Nobody was checking for anything Kinect related Court.

There for it didn't flop.
The series sold enough for your assessment to be untrue :umad:
DC turned out good over time. It flopped critically but they went hard updating the game and adding new content for a while.
Nobody gave a damn about Driveclub, which is why nobody gave a damn about gts :gladbron:
But seriously...

Sony: The Order, and to a lesser extent, Driveclub. Both are decent to good games though.

M$: too many to list

Switch: none game wise but their online service
What's your gamertag :popcorn:

As for that GTS link you posted, the game will be tried out, it will sell, but is it good or will it flop? You been hyping this since the beta when it looked and sounded like shyt. This is the game you hitching yourself to bruh :skip: