What is the big issue about being a virgin?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think its next to impossible for a guy to remain one his whole life because you would think he would get lucky at least a few times. Even A blind squirrel finds a nut(no pun intended:troll:)

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
I'm just saying that's a very important part of the relationship. What if you get married to a dude & find out the sex is wack? Or he finds out your box is trash? You gotta admit that both of yall would be a little upset.
but we would have nothing to compare it to so we wouldn't know it was wack or trash (it better not be)

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
but we would have nothing to compare it to so we wouldn't know it was wack or trash (it better not be)

The dude might not be able to tell the difference, but I'm sure you'd know whether the gneeguh pipe game was up to par or not. Come on now. :pachaha:

No doubt you'd be lookin' at the gneeguh like :leostare:

Then you'd realize you stuck with this gneeguh & be lookin' at yourself in the bathroom mirror like:why::snoop:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only insecure people make a big deal about somebody being a virgin and only losers are insecure about being one.

No simp but you should keep doing you but find out what you like by using different toys so when the time comes you will know you body well enough to help the guy out.

Also women fukk anyone these days you should feel special because you have not gave in to temptation.

I kinda want to gain my vcard back but i can't because im rapper so we have to have sex it's are job.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps

No simp but you should keep doing you but find out what you like by using different toys so when the time comes you will know you body well enough to help the guy out.

Also women fukk anyone these days you should feel special because you have not gave in to temptation.

I kinda want to gain my vcard back but i can't because im rapper so we have to have sex it's are job.
It doesn't say in the rapper job description that you havr to have sex

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wish I was a virgin as well, haven't had sex in more than 2 years though :manny:. Now as I get older and studied sexual soul ties :snoop:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
you spend 9 months of your existence tryin to get out of somethin that you spend the rest of your life tryin to get back into.....:patrice:

Daps
2qav310.jpg

I know he said no simp but I really feel like I'm being simped right now.