What is the big issue about being a virgin?

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Nothing wrong with being a virgin at all (if you can actually get bytches and loose that shyt at will)

Chicks who fukk on the regular don't want virgin dikk because females want to be fukkED.(plus females are illogical creatures, ive never heard of a male declining taking some random girls virginity unless they were either too young, ugly, or something just straight up wrong with em)

Guys clown that shyt, well because we're guys and if you fukking up, your fukking up and you need to stop fukking up and get some p*ssy. :ufdup:

....ps. never trust a man who can not get p*ssy, and never trust a man whole do anything for p*ssy. NEVER TRUST WOMEN!

Why not?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why is it sad? It seems most guys don't want kids or want to get married, so why should they be engaging in sexual intercourse?

What kind of dumbass question is this? I don't want to get married or have kids for another 15 years, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop fukking women :dahell:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of dumbass question is this? I don't want to get married or have kids for another 15 years, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop fukking women :dahell:
It's a real question. If you fukkin woman you can't really control having kids. And once she has your kid it's much cheaper to marry her.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that hard their called Christians

if they feel that they have to have sex with me before they marry me then they shouldn't be with me

On the real if your nice chick and you down to earth and from your pic you look cute.

Id wait srs not that big of a deal.....................

But if i feel like im being played im fukk ya mom and ya sister .....................

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
On the real if your nice chick and you down to earth and from your pic you look cute.

Id wait srs not that big of a deal............

But if i feel like im being played im fukk ya mom and ya sister .....................
Aww thanks! yeah sex isn't a big deal it's only for reproducing and DAMN the mom and sister

Daps
Reppin
My Set
because a man who doesn't get p*ssy, has motives to get p*ssy, and will throw you in the bushes in a heart beat to get inside of some. Also they can easily be manipulated by women, and women cant be trusted, therefore DONT TRUST A MAN WHO DOESNT GET ANY.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
It's not that hard their called Christians

if they feel that they have to have sex with me before they marry me then they shouldn't be with me

I'm just saying that's a very important part of the relationship. What if you get married to a dude & find out the sex is wack? Or he finds out your box is trash? You gotta admit that both of yall would be a little upset.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when I was going to wait until marriage then I realized that waiting for marriage wasn't as important to me as it used to be. Plus, once i hit the 25 mark, I was like what the fukk is the point? I have no regrets and I more then likely will end up marrying the man I lost it to anyway. :manny: