What is the big issue about being a virgin?

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Nothing wrong with being a virgin at all (if you can actually get bytches and loose that shyt at will)

Chicks who fukk on the regular don't want virgin dikk because females want to be fukkED.(plus females are illogical creatures, ive never heard of a male declining taking some random girls virginity unless they were either too young, ugly, or something just straight up wrong with em)

Guys clown that shyt, well because we're guys and if you fukking up, your fukking up and you need to stop fukking up and get some p*ssy. :ufdup:

....ps. never trust a man who can not get p*ssy, and never trust a man whole do anything for p*ssy. NEVER TRUST WOMEN!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Virginity.

1. because when you're young, it's the thing that's tied the most to being an "adult"

2. because after you're grown, "loser" nikkas can't do it without paying for it, ugly broads (or women that feel ugly) can get it when they want to, but can't give it to who they want.

3. The only way it's worth something to other people is if you look like you're rolling in sex or should be giving it up. If not, then it's worth nothing and you hate yourself for having it. It means that nobody wants you. you are "undesirable".

Mature minded adults don't place nearly as much emphasis on the sexual status of people they aren't having sex with.

Immature minded people tend to parade around the fact that they aren't virgins and ridicule people they feel are simply because they feel it makes them look more "adult" and/or "cool".....

mature adults/young adults don't need to. They're not striving to be adults. They're adults.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Most men are not virgins by choice

:what:
Raping someone is always an option.
Buying a prostitute is always an option.

And I'm sure that everyone whose 1st sexual experience was due to some predatory family member/clergy/others is real proud of their experience.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
Good luck finding someone who's willing to marry you without having sex first. :pachaha:
It's not that hard their called Christians
Good luck finding someone who's willing to marry you without having sex first. :pachaha:
if they feel that they have to have sex with me before they marry me then they shouldn't be with me