What is the big deal about Breaking Bad?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The best episode of the entire series is actually in season 5. You'll know it when you see it.

Fred.
:blessed:

Prepare to be disappointed
:lupe: uh oh

That "fly in the lab" episode from season 4 had me a bit nervous about the rest of the season but it recovered amazingly. The pool scene with the cartel, The Gus flashbacks, Michael's character growth, the finale :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That "fly in the lab" episode from season 4 had me a bit nervous about the rest of the season but it recovered amazingly. The pool scene with the cartel, The Gus flashbacks, Michael's character growth, the finale :wow:
Season 4 was so good there was never any way Season 5 could measure up. I just think season 5 just lacked a true rival to white.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 4 was so good there was never any way Season 5 could measure up. I just think season 5 just lacked a true rival to white.

Hank had him cuffed up and ready to go :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Most of season 5 is fine, people just really loved the Gus character and there is no one like him in season 5.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Most of season 5 is fine, people just really loved the Gus character and there is no one like him in season 5.
Yeah man, it's amazing how good the first few seasons were without a main foe. The season four just delivered on everything.

When Gus was in the parking lot of the hospital and Walt had the car rigged up, looking from afar with the binoculars.

The suspense :ohlawd:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I can't believe some people consider this show better than GOT. The dialogue is average with the exception of a few scenes, the constant coughing throughout the first two seasons gave me migraines, Skylar and Marie are two of the biggest bytches in television history, it's been awhile since I've seen worse acting than the actors that played Skinny P/Badger/Combo/Andrea/Jane/Gretchen, Walt Jr. changing his name to Flynn was retarded, the scene when Skyler walked into the pool was :yawn:, did I mention Marie is a noisy little bytch? The only thing I liked about the show was Walt's evolution into a madman, "Crawl Space", the actors that played Mike and Saul, Lydia's legs, and the phone call in the 2nd to last episode when Walt puts his naggy wife in her place.

STICK TO GOSSIP GIRL fukkBOY
:pacspit:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:laff:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Mid way through season 5 :whew:
- The train robbery :whoo:
- New guy killed a kid :snoop:
- Walts hot headed ass just gonna kill Mike off like that? :wtf: When he could have got the list from the chick anyway :hhh:
- Moving that work overseas :patrice:
- Hank found the W.W. in the book, he's on the case now :ufdup:

Gonna knock out 2 more episodes tonight :wow:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been rewatching all seasons. Walt could’ve saved himself a lot of headaches if he had taken care of problems from jump.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my book:

GOT
Wire
Sopranos
Breaking Bad

I didn’t realize the greatness of BB until I rewatched again on Netflix with no commercial breaks.

Definitely a top tier show.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just pressed play on the last episode (Felina?). I can't believe I'm at the end brehs. :banderas:

Side note: Finally found out where that "he can't keep getting away with it" gif came from :pachaha: