What is PHYSICALLY the best phone you have ever had?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
pageplus%20vx9900%20lg%20env.jpg

I always wanted that phone :noah:

Other good phones I had was LG Musiq and the Samsung Epic 4G

lg-lx570-muziq-font.jpg

samung-epic-4g-root.jpg

The Epic could have been the GOAT phone to me off camera and screen alone, but due to Touchwiz and Samsung being a bytch with its OS updates I had to throw the phone in the bushes.

We should make a spin thread about all the worst phones we had.

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I would say the htc one but I had this one samsung flip phone. that thing was a trooper it got passed down from my brother to my mother to me over a period of seven years.

you know how long that is in phone years:wow:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nokia1100.jpg

Still have it and it works! Funny enough, I broke my 2 smartphones and couldnt find the chargers for my backups and had to turn to the trusty veteran :blessed: I was getting clowned left right and center but it was kinda like detox from the digital world. :ohlawd: All I cared was getting my phone calls and that was it.

My girl kept asking me when I was getting my phones fixed :mjpls:

I was planning on riding it out till the S5, but :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good thread...

Mine has to be Ericson T28 World. Literally NOBODY I knew had that phone and I never saw anyone with it either. It was way smaller than every other flip phone at the time(even now) and it had a blue light background on it which was also different from every other phone out.

And it had a little black button on the side to flip the phone down...none of this manual flipping/pulling down. I'd pull it out when it was ringing and hit the button and it'd slide down. :obama:

Coolest phone ever.

6906763266_914e3d9e2a.jpg

5129146338_f85e8e02ab_b.jpg

Honorable mention goes to my Blackberry Curve b/c it really made texting fun and the audio call quality on it was amazing.