What is PHYSICALLY the best phone you have ever had?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
its a international phone

it works with any carrier that uses sim cards(tmobile and att)

they(Oppo) just came out with the N1 which looks nice too but im waiting for the Find 7

yea I fukk with the design of that find 5 more that N1

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
nokia-e72-00.jpg

iphone-5-vs-iphone-4-007_medium.jpg

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Gotta be the G1. I know software is not supposed to be considered, but the whole package had me like :ahh: when I first got it. New phone, new OS and the keyboard was :wow: at the time.

Recently, the Lumia 920 was amazing for me hardware wise. Just a beautiful device to look at. Got a bunch of compliments about the design. Hope Nokia keeps making great devices...

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this was the first phone i ever had...

motorolav100_03.jpg

literally made my own ringotnes ON this joint. when i tell you this phone had AIM... can you even begin to imagine how this interface was?? :trash:

then i stepped my game up to this right here...
i1000plus.jpg

this is when you had to be on the same fleet to "bleep" somebody. that free incoming :lawd:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Palm Pre, give it bigger buttons and make it metal and its perfect.
palm-pre-rm-ces-main-600.jpg

Samsung A900 aka "blade", best flip of all time imo sans software issues
samsung-a900-g.jpg

HTC One, woulda put the EVO but this is the best phone HTC ever made. I have never felt a phone feel THIS good in my hands. The quality :blessed:
htc-one-black-angle-htc-one.jpg

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
B000VXATLG-quad.jpg

Low key, best dumb phone I ever had. The original Razr looked so fukkin sweet but on the real that was THE WORST phone I ever had. I took a chance on the Razr 2 and Motorola completely redeemed themselves in my eyes.

Sleek as hell, 2 big bright screens including the touchscreen front. I could control the music player without even opening the phone. 2 GB micro SD, make your own ringtones, mobile web, free verizon vcast for sports clips and shyt.

This is the phone that ushered me into the smart phone game because after it, there was nowhere else to go. :wow: