What is PHYSICALLY the best phone you have ever had?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
LG Chocolate (still got it) and my iphone 5s. Both black and smooth as silk :wow:

LG_Chocolate.jpg
iphone-5s-vs-iphone-5c-33.jpg

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
this was the first phone i ever had...

motorolav100_03.jpg

literally made my own ringotnes ON this joint. when i tell you this phone had AIM... can you even begin to imagine how this interface was?? :trash:

then i stepped my game up to this right here...
i1000plus.jpg

this is when you had to be on the same fleet to "bleep" somebody. that free incoming :lawd:
dead @ "net ready" :dead:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
God damn man. I miss being able to type so fast with this thing.

The shortcut keys were lifted straight from Windows. Upperleft button + C = copy; + V = paste; + M = send
The directional pad was accurate.
The flick of the screen :banderas:
DJ Clue ringtones with his trademark echo: "New Message! New Message!" I'm still looking for a rip of that sound file.
Phone was durable as shyt and only broke if you really smashed the shyt out of it.

EDIT: I forgot the PERFECT spacing between the keys. I NEVER hit the wrong key not like now with the fukking touch screens.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
God damn man. I miss being able to type so fast with this thing.

The shortcut keys were lifted straight from Windows. Upperleft button + C = copy; + V = paste; + M = send
The directional pad was accurate.
The flick of the screen :banderas:
DJ Clue ringtones with his trademark echo: "New Message! New Message!" I'm still looking for a rip of that sound file.
Phone was durable as shyt and only broke if you really smashed the shyt out of it.

EDIT: I forgot the PERFECT spacing between the keys. I NEVER hit the wrong key not like now with the fukking touch screens.
It really is the best keyboard ever

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Mannnnn, those first sidekick were boss. The new sidekicks suck now though. I've dropped my Galaxy s3 a bunch of times, even down a flight of stairs, no cracks or damage yet...... Yet.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
had this with the case in highscool, used a triple A battery i believe

UltraExpressFLX_bimini.gif

I felt like a business man with this phone, best believe that intana made a difference
107d1364007959t-what-your-first-smartphone-motorola_startac.jpg

Similar but not the exact phone.... got it in like 03, did my first text in it :to: the face was different in the front and phone was thinner and was Gold colored, shyt was like 300 bucks when i got it and now you see it everywhere as a prepaid phone... at the time and present i never saw somone with the exact phone.. still got it but screen is dead, was one of the first colored screens out.
31476426-2-440-front-2.gif

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
1.jpg

Perfect keyboard plus you could watch TV on this shyt :whew:

GOAT phone I've ever texted on. Touch screen wasn't that great but thats when the tech first started to come out.

Also loved the HTC Incredible. Prefer it to my S3 in some ways.