What is it with GEN X Whites pretending the 90s was a utopia of Race relations?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Michael Jordan, Eddie Murphy, The Cosby's, A Different World, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, white kids wearing black athlete's jerseys, and then we elected Barack Hussein Obama - twice! Kids of different races hung out together and dated. Nobody cared about…

Imagine this being your world view. People still trying that Obama brought racism back shyt. :mjlol:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I did think it was dead and those whites I grew up with would be the ones to really stamp out racism...but sadly pretty much all those guys became MAGA or that secretly racist liberal type. But I definitely thought once their grandparents and older parents died off that white ppl would put all that racist shyt aside. But the country went backwards, not just white ppl, the Entire country .

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Who is he talking to? Other people who post online? Random Black people he sees walking down the street? White people always assume they know what every Black person is thinking.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
did he not see that Oprah episode with those Forsyth county racists? Cumming only recently stopped being a sundown town. He brought up Pac.. guess he didn’t see the Holler if ya hear me video. Forsyth is a white flight area and so is Sandy Springs

My parents also got harassed by racists in corporate America. It’s why a lot of black dads came home angry with drinking problems

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Racism is a SYSTEM, an ARTIFICIAL HIERARCHY that rewards and punishes people based upon Phenotype and Assumed Geographical Origin.
With its MAIN Purpose to elevate People Classified as White to the Top, and place People Classified as Black at the Bottom.

That SHYT ain't going anywhere as long as those who created and Benefit from the False Hierarchy, continue to rule over those of us that are the Victims/Targets of it.

There has NEVER BEEN a period in time in the Modern World, Especially in the United States, where "Racism" didn't exist.

They can miss me with the BULLSHYT!

:camby:

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I did think it was dead and those whites I grew up with would be the ones to really stamp out racism...but sadly pretty much all those guys became MAGA or that secretly racist liberal type. But I definitely thought once their grandparents and older parents died off that white ppl would put all that racist shyt aside. But the country went backwards, not just white ppl, the Entire country .
-You're joking right?