What is it about hairy women that makes people think they smell? *Don’t come in here if you have a sensitive stomach*

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps

I’m curious :jbhmm: no one ever wants to have an genuine conversation about it? Like some of you have never thought of why you found women with body hair to be “disgusting”.

Also before anyone gets smart, the one in the white is a natural born woman. She’s been posted here before……

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also the whole discomforting/painful tip...

there was literally a thread about people who don't shower a while ago where some of them were claiming they don't shower because the sensation of running water is painful to them or something

at a certain point some of you neurodivergent freakshows have to realize this is a two way street. the way you smell is painful for some of us. :birdman:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
There ain’t a damn thing feminine or attractive about excessive body hair. I don’t even trip over hairy p*ssy but having that shyt running up your stomach and on your chest is just…:scust:

Some of these broads just want shyt both ways… they wanna have all these ridiculous standards for men but then don’t wanna put in the work to be considered remotely desirable.

Daps
You know, I came in expecting to be disgusted but those girls are so attractive I can almost ignore the body hair.

Unfortunately, most of the women that do this are gross in the face and body

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
We spend a lot of time wondering why or why not or if it should be or if it's wrong ..

Hairy and sexy woman don't go together for me. I want her to be smooth and soft. I feel this is coming from my DNA and I would guess this is a popular feeling among normal men.

Why? Why not? Is it right? Should we?

We don't get to argue with DNA

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
because i've smelled some of them

:scust:
But these women clearly bath and use deodorant, what makes them disgusting to some of you though?
:jbhmm: I’ll be honest I was the same way but had to stop and think why?

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
The “happy trail” just does something to me

giphy.gif