What is a c00n?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*sees a slew of definitions for sambo*

Classically, it was a lazy, dim-witted, shiftless individual. It was used by whites to put down any black person that they disliked for whatever reason. It's more synonymous with "******" than "sambo".

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
*sees a slew of definitions for sambo*

Classically, it was a lazy, dim-witted, shiftless individual. It was used by whites to put down any black person that they disliked for whatever reason. It's more synonymous with "******" than "sambo".

c00n was basically what they called slaves/blacks that are trouble makers. Both criminal or otherwise, anything that was disagreeable to what the master expected of his slaves. That's why its ironic, c00ns by the actual definition are celebrated here while the word itself is used to describe its polar opposite. :ld:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
learn something new every day :ehh:

I used to think that the origin of the word c00n came from those blackface plays in the early 20th century.

I did know about the real Uncle Tom though

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
c00n for me:
A self hating brotha or sista.
A brotha who hates his sista or sista hates his brotha and we WILLINGLY sleep with Whites mental security issues and not truly love.
Makes statements that appear v. helping Blacks.
One who kisses every white ass he sees and mainly just them. It has nothing to do with money but it's mental with c00ns.
Will rat out Blacks due to their self hatred.
His actions, there are some who don't say it but their actions show it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMO

1. A Drug Dealer selling to his own people

2. A black person who just sit there in front of white people when white people are talking about how black people act and the nikka just sitting there agreeing saying " i don't live around them type of black people "

3. A black woman who always say white women wants to be like us with our beautiful bodies, but these same women go out and buy blonde weaves and always say well if white women doing it why can't i :what:

4. A black person hating on another black person being educated

5. a black person proud to be in the jail system and brag about it

6. Rick Ross whole persona

and probably another 1,000 things i can't think of right now

This. X1000..

Along with the fact that you left out........

Before MJ died....a lot of them had the nerve to critique how MJ was self hating and not being proud of his skin...while changing their weave for the day...I know you know at least one girl in your life that did that back in the day :pachaha: but wont admit it

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A black person who acts white wants to be white and does not love or embrace his blackness.

Example.... A black man refusing to date black women
A black women loving everything involving the white culture and hating anything black.

It doesn't always have or be these extremes though.

:mjpls: Define "acting white" and "acting black"