What in the Fukk? This white broad i went 2 high school with just asked me for $ !!!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka :what:

this is a message i just got:

My car just broke down on me this morning & I have to get it towed in to the shop to get fixed, its the freakin radiator, it has a big hole that cant be fixed by the stop leak stuff, bc I put that in it w/ antifreeze & water & my car keeps running hot. Smoke is coming out of the hood & everything. Just when I was about to ask u about coming to Dallas to visit u since my niece who I take care of thats16 just got out of school, that is of course if u r single like I am & wanted us to come bc we need a vacation. The only $$ we have to live off of every month is her child support which only comes on the 3rd of each month. I hate to ask u this but I have no one to turn to, the radiator is $200 & the labor is $140+ tax. Is there anyway u could help us out bc this is my only transportation & she's trying to see if her dad can pay foe the car to get towed to the shop bc that's $75. My parents have no $ to be able to help me bc my dad don't work anymore & they r barely making it right now.

bytch hasn't seen me since we graduated

i never even fukked

she just sucked my dikk on occasion after football practice

this is the 2nd cac to ask me 4 money off Facebook:patrice:
ibvky2ee8L7UuY.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I think she a meth head cause her facebook pics are:wtf:

:snoop:

:sadcam:

In that case have alittle fun with it.....
ask for her home address,send her a pic of
4 hundred dollar bills and a birthday card,
then send her a pic of a envelope with her
address on it and say it's in the mail....
tell her that Jesus put it in your heart to
send it to her and God bless......
that junky bytch is gonna be at the mail box
every ten minutes.
she may get locked up for attacking the mailman
or neighbors for stealing her mail.
do it:demonic:

a0yqua.jpg

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
:ooh:

Sounds like she was pedo-baiting you with a 16 year old, that we know aint no virgin cuz she receives child support. She pimping that chick for $300

it has a big hole that cant be fixed by the stop leak stuff
I was about to ask u about coming to Dallas to visit u since my niece who I take care of thats16 just got out of school, that is of course if u r single like I am & wanted us to come bc we need a vacation. The only $$ we have to live off of every month is her child support $200 & the labor is $140+ tax.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
nikka :what:

this is a message i just got:

My car just broke down on me this morning & I have to get it towed in to the shop to get fixed, its the freakin radiator, it has a big hole that cant be fixed by the stop leak stuff, bc I put that in it w/ antifreeze & water & my car keeps running hot. Smoke is coming out of the hood & everything. Just when I was about to ask u about coming to Dallas to visit u since my niece who I take care of thats16 just got out of school, that is of course if u r single like I am & wanted us to come bc we need a vacation. The only $$ we have to live off of every month is her child support which only comes on the 3rd of each month. I hate to ask u this but I have no one to turn to, the radiator is $200 & the labor is $140+ tax. Is there anyway u could help us out bc this is my only transportation & she's trying to see if her dad can pay foe the car to get towed to the shop bc that's $75. My parents have no $ to be able to help me bc my dad don't work anymore & they r barely making it right now.

bytch hasn't seen me since we graduated

i never even fukked

she just sucked my dikk on occasion after football practice

this is the 2nd cac to ask me 4 money off Facebook:patrice:

loan her the money.

it aint easy out there.

folks is struggling and I help when I can.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
loan her the money.

it aint easy out there.

folks is struggling and I help when I can.

Son, her story is swiss cheese.

1. She's taking care of another person's kid and the only income she has is the child support for that kid. Why would you take care of someone else when you seem to have a tough time taking care of yourself?

2. If the father is paying child support why isn't he taking care of his own kid? Why isn't the niece living with him? I just don't see someone without a job and unreliable transportation being the best alternative to a regularly paying parent.

3. She was going to drive her piece of shyt car to visit a grown man (if he was single) and bring her 16 year old niece along for the ride (which is her only source of income) and call it a vacation?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this was on facebook

she hit me up last night like she was just saying hello

HER: What's up w/ ya?

ME: Hey how are you? I just got back from Afghanistan last night. I am in Dallas now. What's up with you?

Her: Not to much here
How long you in Dallas?

then it was just small chit chat

she lives in Baton Rouge

:huhldup:

nope

Women will rarely contact you to see how your doing.

It's either for a favor or to complain

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3. She was going to drive her piece of shyt car to visit a grown man (if he was single) and bring her 16 year old niece along for the ride (which is her only source of income) and call it a vacation?

:smh:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She must look at you as a simp azz n!gga that is generous money or she wouldn't have even asked. But women are bolder these days and will text anybody that has smashed lately. I smashed this chick twice, so she felt entitled to get some money from me one day, shes like my unemployment stopped and my phone is off, she started textin me from some textin app i just didn't respond. She still be textin me from that textin app though talkin about she doin yard work now.

On another note if she not lyin she need a used radiator for $50 from the junk yard and a backyard mechanic just make sure you don't pay for it!!!! LOL.

Daps
This remind me of Meek Mill. I was just looking at twitter and Meek Mill went off on a nikka he know cause the nikka asked him for $5,000. :heh:

He aint ask for $5,000 for a particular reason, nikka said...I got a seed on the way and I just want the money in case my baby mom ask for anything. :heh:

Needless to say, Meek made it clear he don't fukk with the nikka no more...:heh: