What in the Fukk? This white broad i went 2 high school with just asked me for $ !!!

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Geoffrey, you know better than to sustain these CACs

Throw her saltine ass back on the shelf in aisle 5 where she belongs.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i put it on my parent's life

i am not making this up:aicmon:

nah, i believe u......im saying thats how u should respond to her or "ill pray for you"

but on some real ish that story has all kinds of holes in it.....like how does she know exactly whats wrong with the car, how much the repairs will cost and all that if it hasnt even been to the shop yet?

plus u cant let peoples pity party stories draw u in.....she got in that position by not taking care of the car and she's dependent on the child support checks cause she didnt get a job. None of that is your fault. Her car breaking down could serve as a catalyst for her to get her life in order....a divine intervention of sorts.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nah, i believe u......im saying thats how u should respond to her or "ill pray for you"

but on some real ish that story has all kinds of holes in it.....like how does she know exactly whats wrong with the car, how much the repairs will cost and all that if it hasnt even been to the shop yet?

plus u cant let peoples pity party stories draw u in.....she got in that position by not taking care of the car and she's dependent on the child support checks cause she didnt get a job. None of that is your fault. Her car breaking down could serve as a catalyst for her to get her life in order....a divine intervention of sorts.

dude i was watching the game last night and got the message on FB so im thinking out the blue it is a booty call:ohhh:

and this hoe asking me for money:deadrose:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Sure her shyt wasn't hacked? :manny:

Was going say sounds like she got hacked.

This girl in my class freshman year, her email got hacked and sent everybody in her contacts one of those distressed I need money cause of this emergency happened

Actually just searched my email and I still have it:

Hi,

I'm writing this with great grievance . I'm presently in Madrid,Spain with my Family for a short vacation and we're stuck...And really it was unannounced. We were attacked by four armed robbers on our way back to the hotel where we lodged.we were robbed and completely embarrassed.

All our cash,credit cards and cellphone were stolen. We've reported the incident to the embassy and the Police but to my dismay they seem not bothered...their response was just too casual.My flight is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon We've got to settle our bills before We're allowed to leave....Now am freaked out....Please I need you to loan some money,I promise to refund you as soon as I'm back home.. . Please Let me know what you can do?Write me back so I can tell you how to get it..

Looking Forward To Your Response!!!

Originally when I saw it, I thought it was real and was just like :manny: aint shyt I can do, hopefully somebody can help out.

Daps
C'mon, bro' @Geoffrey_Chaucer

You gotta give it up. Not because she fornicated with you and perform fellatio a decemvirate of years ago.

Your making a little loot; Help her out. As long as your...no, we should always help out.

- Love, Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
C'mon, bro' @Geoffrey_Chaucer

You gotta give it up. Not because she fornicated with you and perform fellatio a decemvirate of years ago.

Your making a little loot; Help her out. As long as your...no, we should always help out.

- Love, Mike

Iron Mike you my nigg and all and i know u on that Dali Lama shyt but:birdman:

nikka please

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Iron Mike you my nigg and all and i know u on that Dali Lama shyt but:birdman:

nikka please

article-0-006DD3E800000258-997_224x398_popup.jpg

C'moooonnnn

Ponder it, a bit over. You didn't ask the-coli community because you didn't think you shouldn't help, bro'.

- Love, Mike

You're gonna do the right thing...

Mike-Tyson.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
nikka :what:

this is a message i just got:

My car just broke down on me this morning & I have to get it towed in to the shop to get fixed, its the freakin radiator, it has a big hole that cant be fixed by the stop leak stuff, bc I put that in it w/ antifreeze & water & my car keeps running hot. Smoke is coming out of the hood & everything. Just when I was about to ask u about coming to Dallas to visit u since my niece who I take care of thats16 just got out of school, that is of course if u r single like I am & wanted us to come bc we need a vacation. The only $$ we have to live off of every month is her child support which only comes on the 3rd of each month. I hate to ask u this but I have no one to turn to, the radiator is $200 & the labor is $140+ tax. Is there anyway u could help us out bc this is my only transportation & she's trying to see if her dad can pay foe the car to get towed to the shop bc that's $75. My parents have no $ to be able to help me bc my dad don't work anymore & they r barely making it right now.

bytch hasn't seen me since we graduated

i never even fukked

she just sucked my dikk on occasion after football practice

this is the 2nd cac to ask me 4 money off Facebook:patrice:

:heh:

:myman: