What in the Fukk? This white broad i went 2 high school with just asked me for $ !!!

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
dude i was watching the game last night and got the message on FB so im thinking out the blue it is a booty call:ohhh:

and this hoe asking me for money:deadrose:

the nerve of her.....

can u just imagine her thought process when she chose u as the person to ask..........

depending on how cool u consider urself with her is basically how much energy u should put into it....

if u aint that cool with her hit her with the "cool story bro" line.....if u are cool with her just be real with her.......making it clear that u aint giving her any money and break down why. Tell her u hope the best for her tho and let her know that once she gets back on the road she's still welcome to stop by and pick up some peen

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
nikka :what:

this is a message i just got:

My car just broke down on me this morning & I have to get it towed in to the shop to get fixed, its the freakin radiator, it has a big hole that cant be fixed by the stop leak stuff, bc I put that in it w/ antifreeze & water & my car keeps running hot. Smoke is coming out of the hood & everything. Just when I was about to ask u about coming to Dallas to visit u since my niece who I take care of thats16 just got out of school, that is of course if u r single like I am & wanted us to come bc we need a vacation. The only $$ we have to live off of every month is her child support which only comes on the 3rd of each month. I hate to ask u this but I have no one to turn to, the radiator is $200 & the labor is $140+ tax. Is there anyway u could help us out bc this is my only transportation & she's trying to see if her dad can pay foe the car to get towed to the shop bc that's $75. My parents have no $ to be able to help me bc my dad don't work anymore & they r barely making it right now.

bytch hasn't seen me since we graduated

i never even fukked

she just sucked my dikk on occasion after football practice

this is the 2nd cac to ask me 4 money off Facebook:patrice:

Just tell her that u would have respected her more if she woulda been open about a pay for play prostitution act, rather than tryin to hustle u through manipulation. She is indirectly promising throwing the p at you if u come up off your bread, so why cant she just be real about hers? Why use this sob story about kids and nieces to a niqqa she has no relationship with? I can at least understand a woman who is pure in her motives and intentions, rather than someone one trying to play with my emotions with that popcorn game she tryin to sell.

I dont even need to see her pic...that broke ass, sorry grammar, no dignity paragraph from her tells me all i need to know. I can easily visualize a scrub white broad like that. We call em the smash n dash crew.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the nerve of her.....

can u just imagine her thought process when she chose u as the person to ask..........

depending on how cool u consider urself with her is basically how much energy u should put into it....

if u aint that cool with her hit her with the "cool story bro" line.....if u are cool with her just be real with her.......making it clear that u aint giving her any money and break down why. Tell her u hope the best for her tho and let her know that once she gets back on the road she's still welcome to stop by and pick up some peen
But check this I posted about a month ago about this cac dude that was in my unit asked me to invest 10k in some fitness video he was making :what:
What the fukk is going on?
article-0-006DD3E800000258-997_224x398_popup.jpg

C'moooonnnn

Ponder it, a bit over. You didn't ask the-coli community because you didn't think you shouldn't help, bro'.

- Love, Mike

You're gonna do the right thing...

Mike-Tyson.jpg
:what:
So obviously ur gonna use this to get her suck ya dikk again right ?
Hell no

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just tell her that u would have respected her more if she woulda been open about a pay for play prostitution act, rather than tryin to hustle u through manipulation. She is indirectly promising throwing the p at you if u come up off your bread, so why cant she just be real about hers? Why use this sob story about kids and nieces to a niqqa she has no relationship with? I can at least understand a woman who is pure in her motives and intentions, rather than someone one trying to play with my emotions with that popcorn game she tryin to sell.

I dont even need to see her pic...that broke ass paragraph from her tells me all i need to know. I can easily visualize a scrub white broad like that. We call em the smash n dash crew.

The funny thing is she contacted me out the blue last night
But all of a sudden "this morning" her car broke down:mindblown:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
The funny thing is she contacted me out the blue last night
But all of a sudden "this morning" her car broke down:mindblown:

Of course my nicca...all day. That lil popcorn game is see through. I aint tryin to put a battery in ya back, but she is insulting ur intelligence. Respond accordingly.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikka :what:

this is a message i just got:

My car just broke down on me this morning & I have to get it towed in to the shop to get fixed, its the freakin radiator, it has a big hole that cant be fixed by the stop leak stuff, bc I put that in it w/ antifreeze & water & my car keeps running hot. Smoke is coming out of the hood & everything. Just when I was about to ask u about coming to Dallas to visit u since my niece who I take care of thats16 just got out of school, that is of course if u r single like I am & wanted us to come bc we need a vacation. The only $$ we have to live off of every month is her child support which only comes on the 3rd of each month. I hate to ask u this but I have no one to turn to, the radiator is $200 & the labor is $140+ tax. Is there anyway u could help us out bc this is my only transportation & she's trying to see if her dad can pay foe the car to get towed to the shop bc that's $75. My parents have no $ to be able to help me bc my dad don't work anymore & they r barely making it right now.

bytch hasn't seen me since we graduated

i never even fukked

she just sucked my dikk on occasion after football practice

this is the 2nd cac to ask me 4 money off Facebook:patrice:

It's a new day. :yeshrug: Been seeing more and more CACs panhandlin' in black and Mexican hoods in the Southside. Nowadays most babymamas is white or Latino, they way more ratchet than your average hood chick :ohhh:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
But check this I posted about a month ago about this cac dude that was in my unit asked me to invest 10k in some fitness video he was making :what:
What the fukk is going on?

that nikka mustve been high....

billy blanks aint even spending 10k to make the videos he do.....

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
"That is of course if you are single like I am and wanted us to come BC we need a vacation" :ohhh: Sounds like she was offering a 3 some with her 16 year old niece :scusthov:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin