What in the Fukk? This white broad i went 2 high school with just asked me for $ !!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikka :what:

this is a message i just got:

My car just broke down on me this morning & I have to get it towed in to the shop to get fixed, its the freakin radiator, it has a big hole that cant be fixed by the stop leak stuff, bc I put that in it w/ antifreeze & water & my car keeps running hot. Smoke is coming out of the hood & everything. Just when I was about to ask u about coming to Dallas to visit u since my niece who I take care of thats16 just got out of school, that is of course if u r single like I am & wanted us to come bc we need a vacation. The only $$ we have to live off of every month is her child support which only comes on the 3rd of each month. I hate to ask u this but I have no one to turn to, the radiator is $200 & the labor is $140+ tax. Is there anyway u could help us out bc this is my only transportation & she's trying to see if her dad can pay foe the car to get towed to the shop bc that's $75. My parents have no $ to be able to help me bc my dad don't work anymore & they r barely making it right now.

bytch hasn't seen me since we graduated

i never even fukked

she just sucked my dikk on occasion after football practice

this is the 2nd cac to ask me 4 money off Facebook:patrice:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
You should tell her to meet you somewhere you know she'd be on the bus all day to get to and then the second she steps off
tumblr_lijomkFySn1qcqqpjo1_r1_500.gif
:what:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:yeshrug: Can you blame that shameless trollop tho? With all the simps out here trying to :cape:, she knows SOMEONE is goin' to bite.

But :pachaha: @ her process of elimination on deciding the lineup of dudes she chose to call. She goin' through her facebook friends like, "Well, I sucked him off....oh, and him too.....oh and him, plus a few of his friends too......Ah yeah, I f*cked him a few times, Imma call him first."

:wow: Being a ho is resourceful if not anything else. They suckin' peen in middle school, high school and college for future favors :damn:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sure her shyt wasn't hacked? :manny:
this was on facebook

she hit me up last night like she was just saying hello

HER: What's up w/ ya?

ME: Hey how are you? I just got back from Afghanistan last night. I am in Dallas now. What's up with you?

Her: Not to much here
How long you in Dallas?

then it was just small chit chat

she lives in Baton Rouge

They know you got that Blackwater independent contractor money. :lolbron:
:huhldup:
Sounds like a scam. Did she give you her PayPal?
nope

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You should tell her to meet you somewhere you know she'd be on the bus all day to get to and then the second she steps off
tumblr_lijomkFySn1qcqqpjo1_r1_500.gif
:what:
:lupe:

we need them pics yo!
she is but fukking ugly now

and you nikka not bout to reverse google image search on my ass and message her fam

the only pics i would be able to get are her facebook ones

i aint stupid:aicmon: