What have they done to candy bars?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yo wtf are Snickers bars and Milky Ways the size of a finger now? Times that rough or is the fact that as a kid my hands were smaller that I remember them being so much bigger?
NO HOMO

They do look smaller but it could be that we are just not kids any more.

I'm not trippin about the taste. A Snickers bar is just as delicious as ever, but it's like the size of two Halloween sized candies now

Regarding size, a company has three means of dealing with inflation (assuming that it does not want inflation to eat into its profit margin): (1) raise the price of its product, (2) reduce the quality of its product, or (3) reduce the size of its product (if applicable). It can also combine two or all of these factors in its strategy. Most consumers are very price conscious, meaning that the will notice price increases far more readily than a reduction in size or a decline in quality, so companies are very reluctant to raise prices. That leaves options 2 and/or 3. We can debate about the quality, but there is no doubt that candy companies have reduced the size of their candy bars. Consumers still pay the same price (or perhaps a bit more), but most are too stupid or unobservant to notice that they are paying the same amount for less. Isn't inflation wonderful? One nation, under God, and deep in debt...

How did this thread turn to the taste of food? :wtf: This is about sizes - and hell, yes they've gotten smaller. I remember in 08 Lil Debbie Moon Cakes used to be 25 cents and now they're 50 with a little cut from the radius and the depth. Used to take up my whole palm, I definitely notice the difference.
Orange juice, you can't even buy a 64 oz container anymore. ALL these companies went to 59 oz. ALL of them. :wtf:
Potato chips, cereal boxes, juice, it's all gotten smaller.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all worried about candy prices going up, he'll I'd be worried if they weren't.

None of you find it strange that growing up a large pizza from Pizza Hut was 16 bucks but now you can get anything for 10? Labor costs didnt go down and neither did the facility rental, equipment, etc.... So that leaves just one are where they could have cut costs to bring down the price of the pizza. WTF KINDA INGREDIENTS ARE THEY PUTTING IN THOSE PIZZAS?

I had some pizza hut the other day, the sausage was tough, the dough was chewy and shytty, and they barely put any sauce on that bytch. I'm pretty sure they're using premade dough and use more filler in their meats to cut down on prices. Back in the 90's Pizza Hut was fukking delicious, they were still making the dough fresh and had decent quality meat, but the quality has been going down ever since the mid 2000's and now the only selling point to their pizza's is how cheap they are.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
two_1_2_pound_reese_s_peanut_butter_cups_by_skythewolfdog9-d5j850n.jpg

:blessed: