Reppin
Lakers
What happened to the region that:

- broke away from the country and committed treason
- still flies the confederate flag
- has the highest poverty level, obesity level
- has the lowest education level and life expectancy level

Is that what we’re asking ?
Damn nikka you shyt on the West, the South, troll the East. What you only fw the Midwest :russ: ?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The south is the last bastion of racism and overt white supremacy in the united states, they elect blatant anti black racists like abbott and desantis to govern their states, they are very hateful and antagonistic to black people

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
The south is the last bastion of racism and overt white supremacy in the united states, they elect blatant anti black racists like abbott and desantis to govern their states, they are very hateful and antagonistic to black people
Last bastion of overt white supremacy? Maybe.

Last bastion of racism? Absolutely not. The states with the worst racial income and wealth gaps are all located outside of the South. That damn sure ain't a coincidence.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As someone form the West living in various parts of the south its really got to do with the economics of black people living down there even back when this dude is talking about. Native black people from these areas never got to benefit the fruits like us moving from different parts of the US because of our buying power. Don't believe me just take a trip to Duval. Also alot of cacs bought out or forcefully removed all of those farms and fresh fruit farms black people had left

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I mean, Philly just became the down syndrome underdeveloped LA, so I had to Will Smith the button to the roots of our people :ehh:
I dont get the analogy but under no circumstances should those cities be in the same sentence unless you're talking about Kobe.