what happened to the breh @surf

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
The thing that always trips me out is that folks will be posting every day, every single day, multiple posts a day and just go silent for months or longer.

Not saying it hasn't happened before, but I am saying I hope everything is okay. Normally there's at least a slow down of posts if somebody is planning on taking some time off, instead of them posting 20 posts every day for 2 years and then just nothing. But folks are living life out here, and life happens. Sometimes you just gotta clear your head and deal with things so I get it.

I did this twice, stopped checking / posting months to a year. Tbh it’s because things were feeling stale each time, but I’m always back.

Daps
I assume that....if I ever went ghost its because lyfe aint going my way. I view this shyt as a luxury. I got the time. :sadcam:

Same here. I feel like my posting career will be coming to an end soon but I've been speaking on it so at least brehs know in advance. Plus multiple ppl here know how to reach me offline.

Daps
I did this twice, stopped checking / posting months to a year. Tbh it’s because things were feeling stale each time, but I’m always back.

I feel like this right now. I used to come on the coli cause this place made me laugh and/or think. Now I'm getting neither. I wasn't joking when I said even LSA has more variety than the coli right now.

I've been thinking about being the change I want to see but I aint got time to make multiple threads a day.

I might have to get on my @Sad Bunny @ChatGPT steez and just make the threads cause it is extreme stale right now. @Sad Bunny carrying the entire site on his back right now :wow:

Daps