what happened to the breh @surf

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
bAFZU7xTeN2enKXkYk_eec_OyROnhnO8qcN3R8-s5uY.jpg

Daps
The thing that always trips me out is that folks will be posting every day, every single day, multiple posts a day and just go silent for months or longer.

Not saying it hasn't happened before, but I am saying I hope everything is okay. Normally there's at least a slow down of posts if somebody is planning on taking some time off, instead of them posting 20 posts every day for 2 years and then just nothing. But folks are living life out here, and life happens. Sometimes you just gotta clear your head and deal with things so I get it.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The thing that always trips me out is that folks will be posting every day, every single day, multiple posts a day and just go silent for months or longer.

Not saying it hasn't happened before, but I am saying I hope everything is okay. Normally there's at least a slow down of posts if somebody is planning on taking some time off, instead of them posting 20 posts every day for 2 years and then just nothing. But folks are living life out here, and life happens. Sometimes you just gotta clear your head and deal with things so I get it.

I assume that....if I ever went ghost its because lyfe aint going my way. I view this shyt as a luxury. I got the time. :sadcam: