what happened to the breh @surf

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Whatever online beef u got with breh i really hope u seriously arent sitting here wishing ill on him man. Is it really that deep? A coli breh would have to be on seriously demonic time and say some incredibly foul shyt to get me to the point i start kekeing it up when they go mia at the thought of some dubious fate befalling them.

Maybe this is just me but i always thought of this place as like a online brotherhood/fraternity.

Even if idfw a poster like dat or flat out dont like them for whatever reason im not about to sit here celebrating the thought of some unknown calamity befalling them.

if u dont mind indulging my curiousity just what was it exactly that breh said that got u fiening for that pack like that my g? :picard:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever online beef u got with breh i really hope u seriously arent sitting here wishing ill on him man. Is it really that deep? A coli breh would have to be on seriously demonic time and say some incredibly foul shyt to get me to the point i start kekeing it up when they go mia at the thought of some dubious fate befalling them.

Maybe this is just me but i always thought of this place as like a online brotherhood/fraternity.

Even if idfw a poster like dat or flat out dont like them for whatever reason im not about to sit here celebrating the thought of some unknown calamity befalling them.

if u dont mind indulging my curiousity just what was it exactly that breh said that got u fiening for that pack like that my g? :picard:
he's the weirdo who changed his name to surf too and was stalking him and shyt

man is a loser and said he'd rather fukk a treh than an ugly/fat chick or some weird shyt

but i digress

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
he's the weirdo who changed his name to surf too and was stalking him and shyt

man is a loser and said he'd rather fukk a treh than an ugly/fat chick or some weird shyt

but i digress
Thanks. I remember that whole papa surf debacle-was some fairly entertaining fukkery.

Im just wondering how all that got started in the first place and how it escalated to this point :picard:

People be holding onto these its on sight for life grudge beefs over an exchange i have a hard enough time just keeping track of who said what just in passing. I cant even fathom trying to keep track of some disrespectful shyt. Too old and way too tired to be storing that type of energy away in some vault in my head. Like that has gotta be itchy asf :picard:

edit: @Carlton Banks listen let that shyt go fam its not conducive to ones mental to harbor such dark and unproductive energy man.