What happened to our brothers and sisters at Jonestown gives me chills

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a kid I was under the impression that what happened was a mass suicide by crazy fanatics, but recently getting sucked into this story I realized it was straight cold blooded murder. Nobody had a choice to back out of drinking that kool aid due to armed guards surrounding everyone. I also didnt know it was 60% black people who were slaughtered. And so many young children.

I DO NOT suggest listening to the audio of when the mass killing was happening. You can hear children crying out in pain. You can hear people pleading for their lives and suffering while Jones rambles on about this "revolutionary" act which was instead senseless murder with no purpose.

And watching the video taken on the last day of their lives. People had no idea they were all about to be dead in a few hours. I can't get this shyt out of my head.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Congresswoman Jackie Speier caught 5 shots over there and got left for dead trying to intervene ..

fc1e9b07-3e2d-4f8b-867e-9a9b8a5a1bb3.jpeg

6061220-6378245-image-a-25_1541978767453.jpg

AP_7811201586.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Congresswoman Jackie Speier caught 5 shots over there and got left for dead trying to intervene ..

thats deep i watched two documentaries on it and another on his biography.

the shyt at jonestown at the end was some next level movie shyt, the woman in the congression saying.

"why dont we go to russia"

"well im trying, what else can i do dang" - jim jones

he had the black peoples hearts and ears because he was motioning a non segregational church and was charasmatic. after all the information i dont think he meant to go that far but i think he knew he was going to jail. he had underage sex and watched people get stabbed its just nasty.

till this day i dont know why the rapper jim jones kept that name.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Jonestown was damn near like a Psy-Op. Jim Jones ended up being pretty damn connected. He might have been down with them folks.

But it certainly is a cautionary tale about joining cults, and following these fake holy men who are pimps and charlatans.

And sadly, all them folks got what they deserved for believing in stupid shyt. They believe this man could heal people with his touch.

AT one point he even said in a sermon, I am your God now. (before the moved to Guyana). That should have been the queue to run away.

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
One of the people whose relatives got caught up in that shyt was on the Foxxhole talking about that shyt.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went down that rabbit hole once, watched documentaries, saw the escape footage where the congressman got shot. Listened to the audio on Reddit, never again. I'm good.

Yeah man ive been smokin joints at night and I got way too deep into it. Felt like I was there on that last day.