what happened to NBA 2K franchise?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
The game hasn’t been the same since they introduced MyPlayer honestly. I remember the days of people streaming ranked online matches, used to be lit. Now it’s all teens yelling “exposed” and spamming crossovers in The Park. shyts lame AF now. It’s been 2 years straight since I’ve bought it and put it down in the by the time November came around.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel ya, but what do u get out of being a 90 overall rating tho?

Your player is substantially worse without that rating. I'm an avid pro-am player and you'll deal with straight cheese animations that you can do nothing about simply because the likelihood of "bad animation" happening lowers significantly the higher your overall gets.

It's not even skill with the sticks, you're talking about legit "pay to win" mechanics. A dude can drop a hundred dollars, be worse at the game, and still be much more effective than a better player with the same build. How the fukk can this be a skilled base mode, fit for E-League when there is no equal playing ground.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Your player is substantially worse without that rating. I'm an avid pro-am player and you'll deal with straight cheese animations that you can do nothing about simply because the likelihood of "bad animation" happening lowers significantly the higher your overall gets.

It's not even skill with the sticks, you're talking about legit "pay to win" mechanics. A dude can drop a hundred dollars, be worse at the game, and still be much more effective than a better player with the same build. How the fukk can this be a skilled base mode, fit for E-League when there is no equal playing ground.

Which is why i left the 2K community, players in the park wont plsy with you because of your outfit :hhh:

What kind of new gen fakkit shyt is that? "you look like a noob so you must be one"

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I played the Live 18 demo and swore that was what I was going with this year.

Downloaded 2K18 and this shyt is great..Ive been playing 2k since 2005 and this is the best 2k to me. The gameplay has improved from last year except the goofy ass turnovers when the ball dribbles off someone's foot.

I dont play MyPlayer but seems to be the reason everyone is mad. I just play online against ppl and I do franchises.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
:mjcry:

why wont they let me move

:mjcry:

i pass the ball to my player and before i move the left stick he get sucked into an animation going towards the goal......why :mjgrin:

i swear i was i was holding the stick to the left on a fast break and the game wouldnt let me go that way :mjcry: i saw andrew wiggins studder and refuse to go left......why :mjgrin:

i want the old player movement back :mjcry:

i want less unnecessary animations :mjgrin:

they care too much about presentation instead of good gameplay.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I bought Live instead. My son came over with the 2k18 and that shyt was phony to me. The game play on Live was better so I copped it blk fri for $15.