what happened to NBA 2K franchise?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
When corporations don't have competition they get complacent and instead of figuring out ways to improve their product and win customers they begin to figure out ways to extract every last dollar they can.
U don’t even play this game or probably even watch sports.

2k18 gameplay is the best it’s ever been. The only issue people is having is they can’t dressed up their make believe player without VC or be a 99 rating in 2 days. Motherfukkers mad other people spend money and they don’t. I don’t give a Fukk about a haircut or a 99 rating. U don’t need to spend shyt to be good in this game

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

2k18 gameplay is the best it’s ever been. The only issue people is having is they can’t dressed up their make believe player without VC or be a 99 rating in 2 days. Motherfukkers mad other people spend money and they don’t. I don’t give a Fukk about a haircut or a 99 rating. U don’t need to spend shyt to be good in this game
Suck that corporate dikk like a good little boy you fukking fakkit shill :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

That aspect is just a tiny fraction of what’s wrong with this game

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So explain how come mygm is broken with that bs story they put in and has been broken for years and how come there isn’t a legitimate online Myleague.

My guess is because those aren’t modes that make the most of VC.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So explain how come mygm is broken with that bs story they put in and has been broken for years and how come there isn’t a legitimate online Myleague.

My guess is because those aren’t modes that make the most of VC.
my league is the way to go. its the same shyt pretty much, but more control. u sir have a legitimate complaint. ur concerns are valid.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They are more focused on micro-transactions and then destroyed the online associations...

They literally took away the offseason in online franchises and instead of Free Agency and a rookie draft... you can keep like 1-5 players and then everyone and the rookies go into a draft and that's your offseason :mjlol:

There's no contracts :mjlol:

There's just a pile of shyt people keep buying :mjlol:

I miss not having a basketball game to play.... but I've been saying it for years... if you want the micro-transaction cycle to end... you have to be willing to go a year or two without the game to teach the company a lesson... and everyone has to boycott it :manny:

But nobody will listen.... :yeshrug:
im with you brehs. Only way I was buying a bball game this year was if it was Live...I been trying to play less sports games anyway (or at least try to diversify other games I buy) so it worked out where I aint buy none other than Madden. 2K been lookin like a twin of EA for a good while now tho.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I hate that trash meter they added to shoot the ball...and i cant hit a shot without itas timing doesnt seem to be accurate enough