what happened to NBA 2K franchise?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The issue is that they have spent years only working on my player and my team since those modes are flooded with opportunities for micro transactions. They entirely neglect the gameplay aspect and the AI as a result.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
They became everything their fans clowned Live about. 10 years ago, the community was big on Sim gameplay but it seems like H2H/5v5 has taken a backseat to Myplayer. Never thought I'd get more of a sim experience from Live over 2K. :dwillhuh:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
They became everything their fans clowned Live about. 10 years ago, the community was big on Sim gameplay but it seems like H2H/5v5 has taken a backseat to Myplayer. Never thought I'd get more of a sim experience from Live over 2K. :dwillhuh:
competition keeps companies hungry

When live shyt the bed and bowed out of the game.... 2k had no competition so no matter what they put out... you had no choice on what you bought.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
While I'm on my rant.....

For years with OP Sports we communicated great with the developers on issues.... until Live went away and they had no competition.

After Live was no more, we would report the problems as usual and they would never get fixed.

So after about 4 years of them not fixing the same issues, for example.... Melo would hit FA but the CPU would give scrubs current Max's and have no cap room... so Melo would hit FA and then demand a max contract.... he would be a FA and sign for the league min the next season and you could sign him for 5 years for the league min out of FA....

So I made some comments to the developers about how lazy they had got and how they were more focused on fukking shoes and letting players pick out the playlists than fixing the fukking issues.... Got banned for "attacking the dev's"

Then OP Sports started banning anyone that had an issue with the game... unless you wrote "OMG, 2k is the greatest game ever" You got banned!

fukk OP Sports... fukk Ronnie2k, fukk SteveOS, and fukk Lebron's hairline

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Had fun in offline myleauge, finally won a title with the Knicks. Didn’t play any other mode. The celebration is literally 20 seconds long.

Edit...

Started year 2, and they have the Ring Ceremony when you play your next home game. That was dope.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I play online matches and quick matches against other ppl. I play myplayer/park too.

Haven't played mygm yet or a online lg yet. Whats the issue with it this year

check it out if you get time...but the mygm has these 3 game breaking rookies and the story doesn't really change ever and you are forced to sit thru it every season.....online leagues are basically just a single season you can't have a true online franchise like madden for example....this same issue has been going on since this gen began it seems.