What game did you rent the most growing up?

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Cybernator and Street Figher Alpha 1 and 2.

We would go get Po-Boy's from this store.....double cheeseburger and everything.

Be up 2am on a Saturday morning knocking each other the fukk out.

I wish I could go back in time for that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Them Blockbuster days :banderas:

Mega Man 2:banderas:

TGIF:banderas:

Mom's coming through with the Domino's:banderas:

Waiting on everyone to go to bed so I can watch Emmanuelle on Cinemax:mjlit:
Mega Man 2 used to get me upset..lol.

I remember when Killer Instinct and Street Fighter 2 hit homes. Nyggas refused to go outside..spending the night...staying up all night long like crack addicts.

Mortal Kombat...when that shyt hit Genesis and SNES...it was NONSTOP play. Got the Reptile code and went bananas. I remember Genesis had the gore and blood and SNES was censored and had no blood..we used to clown nyggas about that.

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
After

I remember when Killer Instinct and Street Fighter 2 hit homes. Nyggas refused to go outside..spending the night...staying up all night long like crack addicts.

Mortal Kombat...when that shyt hit Genesis and SNES...it was NONSTOP play. Got the Reptile code and went bananas. I remember Genesis had the gore and blood and SNES was censored and had no blood..we used to clown nyggas about that.
After Metal Man and Wood Man

After I beat Metal Man and Wood Man....:manny: that's all I had for you... But them Friday nights was lit.. the problem with Mega Man wasn't the enemies... It was the jumps...

My mom worked at the electric company so she got a huge discount on games and electronics so I had Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter 2 on deck but I DEFINITELY feel what you saying

Then we somehow got the Playboy channel

:mjlit:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
After

After Metal Man and Wood Man

After I beat Metal Man and Wood Man....:manny: that's all I had for you... But them Friday nights was lit.. the problem with Mega Man wasn't the enemies... It was the jumps...

My mom worked at the electric company so she got a huge discount on games and electronics so I had Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter 2 on deck but I DEFINITELY feel what you saying

Then we somehow got the Playboy channel

:mjlit:
Back then they had the Spice Channel and it was definitely up for the legendary Black Descrambler. Used it for free HBO. Showtime, Cinamax, and of course Mike Tyson fights.