What game blew your mind when you was a youngin?

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
-Link To The Past
-Ninja Gaiden.....that intro is the GOAT
-FF VII. To this day I haven’t seen a game throw that much shyt against the wall, and have it actually work.

Last edited:

NoStressB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
El Aye
HALO, Bushido Blade, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid 2 (complete mental fukkery towards the end), Max Payne 2, Ratchet and Clank, Devil May Cry, Jak 2 & 3, Sly Cooper, Jet Set Radio Future and Conker's Bad Fur Day

Kind of more recent but Alan Wake was a TRIP

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I've never been so immersed in a game as I was with GTA 3. My 12 year old brain couldn't handle it. And I had the strangest urge to check and see if random cars were unlocked IRL after playing for hours straight :weirdo:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Dragons lair :yeshrug:

As a young kid in the 80's, this:

Its hard to imagine today, but if you can put your yourself back in an 80s mindset games like Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, and the sit down Star Wars games were like :ohhh::gladbron::blessed: What kind of SORCERY is this!!!

Then you look back and realized it was all an illusion because all those games (even Star Wars) were basically on rails and you didn't really have much control over your character. But that first impression :ohlawd::whew::mindblown:.

As for modern games, my vote is for the first time playing "Portal." Wrapping my head around it gave me a headache.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Also playing GTA V for the first time was pretty cool , it was even more mind blowing when they added a FPS mode on PS4

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
You guys remember sonic adventure 2 how you could play with the Choa(forgot there names ) on the virtual memory card

That shyt was cool as hell:ohhh:
I was sold breh:mjcry:

There use to be a “black market” for sonic adventure 2 Anyone remember this?