What food do cacs make the WORST

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
My roommate in college was a wigger and his mom would come by and cook for us. While the entrees were always on point, her sides were trash. I think it just comes down to our taste buds, I honestly feel like we over salt our food and it leads to avoidable ailments.

invalid

Banned
Daps
My roommate in college was a wigger and his mom would come by and cook for us. While the entrees were always on point, her sides were trash. I think it just comes down to our taste buds, I honestly feel like we over salt our food and it leads to avoidable ailments.

And dousing everything in hot sauce also messes up our palettes.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
This white chef around my way is considered to be the best Mexican chef in the city.

2212_1090210_hr.jpg

I believe he's Michelin rated and James Beard.
:skip:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Soul Food... Believe it or not I've seen them try it :scust:
This white chick I used to work with was married to a brother. She told me one time she spent all day cooking greens, sweet potatoes, mac n cheese, baked ham and some other shyt. Her husband came home, saw it, laughed, told her she didn't know what she was doing and threw it all away without tasting any of it.
:dead:

She said she couldn't do nothing but cry

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
This white chick I used to work with was married to a brother. She told me one time she spent all day cooking greens, sweet potatoes, mac n cheese, baked ham and some other shyt. Her husband came home, saw it, laughed, told her she didn't know what she was doing and threw it all away without tasting any of it.

:dwillhuh: Dudes are out here being that rude to their wives? Atleast try everything and let her know little things she can improve on and thank her for her effort. Hopefully she was capping for a laugh.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Dudes are out here being that rude to their wives? Atleast try everything and let her know little things she can improve on and thank her for her effort. Hopefully she was capping for a laugh.
Nah her husband was an a$$hole. She put up with a lot of shyt from him before she finally left him

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any different culture foods. :scust:

Stick to white people food

even told my wife that

she tried to cook Mexican shyt and I gave her the :ufdup:

you let moms take care of that