What food do cacs make the WORST

invalid

Banned
Daps
I've never had even decent Mexican food from a cac

This white chef around my way is considered to be the best Mexican chef in the city.

2212_1090210_hr.jpg

I believe he's Michelin rated and James Beard.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I don't know why white people get all of this flack around food. They the only folks I know where the women will enroll in culinary school just for the fukk of it to improve their cooking.

Whereas black women will learn from our Mama's and grandmamas but when you taste our food, the quality of our food is inconsistent from household to household.

Which is why you get shyt like this....
Where everyone of them swore up and down that they had the best recipe, but in reality, most of them taste like shyt. And the ones that yap the loudest, be the worst of them.

And this has been my experience with black people and soul food.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I don't know why white people get all of this flack around food. They the only folks I know where the women will enroll in culinary school just for the fukk of it to improve their cooking.

Whereas black women will learn from our Mama's and grandmamas but when you taste our food, the quality of our food is inconsistent from household to household.

Which is why you get shyt like this....
Where everyone of them swore up and down that they had the best recipe, but in reality, most of them taste like shyt. And the ones that yap the loudest, be the worst of them.

And this has been my experience with black people and soul food.

America is heavily influenced by Western European cacs maybe that’s why.

here in NYC cacs like Greeks and Italian can cook good food.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
White girl I used to mess with invited me to her family’s house when they were grilling. She texted me and asked what I wanted, and assumed I wanted chicken.

:mjpls:

I said yeah.

:yeshrug:

Upon arrival, I was greeted with a thin chicken breast seasoned with salt and pepper and a spoon full of bbq sauce. The side dish was canned corn straight from the can, not heated, and no butter.

I stopped at Wendy’s on my way home.

Naw this sounds like they were fukking with you.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I think during Chappelle’s first Netflix special he had a bit about going to his white friends house and having the most bland meal ever.

When the blackout hit I was at my rich ass white friends house with my other homie.

We had mad video games and a pool and it was the first time I ever saw a gas grill :dwillhuh:

His dad said he was grilling chicken and me and the homie said :krs: thinking it was chicken wings.

Tell me why it was the most unseasoned undercooked chicken breast I ever did have life. To this day I don’t have white peoples chicken breast or chicken at all

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Gotta agree with Mac n Cheese or maybe its just the places that don't make it good. Haven't had any at a white persons house

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we being forreal forreal....

MOST people can't cook worth a damn, doesn't matter about race. But I'll play along. Based on my experience with work potlucks....its macaroni