What food do cacs make the WORST

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’m not a big fan of cacs making desserts. They never get it right for my tastes. It’s either too sweet or not close to sweet enough and sometimes it’s like they missing certain ingredients

So much this. Either the baked goods be bland as all hell or will leave my left side collapsing. Like one time my wife and I went to a Thanksgiving lunch that her old job was doing. Some lady made some whipped cream and cookie concoction.

source.gif

Breh, I damn near was about to eat the table trying to get thirds of that shyt despite it making me Harlem Shake unintentionally.

Daps
White girl I used to mess with invited me to her family’s house when they were grilling. She texted me and asked what I wanted, and assumed I wanted chicken.

:mjpls:

I said yeah.

:yeshrug:

Upon arrival, I was greeted with a thin chicken breast seasoned with salt and pepper and a spoon full of bbq sauce. The side dish was canned corn straight from the can, not heated, and no butter.

I stopped at Wendy’s on my way home.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
YOU GOTTA GO SOUTH FOR THAT. I'LL GIVE BUBBA CREDIT. I DONE SEEN SOME WHITE PEOPLE GET BUSY ON A GRILL IN MEMPHIS.

:wow:A place that has a damn hog as a logo with a old ass white couple underneath the shyt automatically going have the food of Gawds. Probably the most fulfilling of temptation of living in the south besides thick jawns on a Sunday is white folks bbq:banderas: