What exactly did Puff do with Ciroc that made it blow up like it did.....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
that all the other nikkas trying to get into the alcohol game have been unable to duplicate?

I remember when Ciroc was in no clubs...........fastforward to today.........its in every hot spot u can think of.

Granted, i dont drink that shyt........but ill be damed if it aint the go to drink of dam near all my homeboys when it comes to vodka.

Ludacris's shyt..........(i cant even think of the name).........that shyt prolly aint even stocked in his club.....

That shyt Jayz was trying to hype...........no where

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't fukk with that overpriced garbage ass shyt less I have to stunt on nikkaz ya feel me?

But Im pretty sure Ciroc is big fukkin' company with big corporate push behind it... Plus Im sure ya man puffy got more industry connects than every other nikka in the game bar Jay-Z n maybe Dr. Dre

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
paid rappers to talk about it and have it on them in viral videos and in music videos

Ludacris did the same thing.......i still have a vague mental image etched in my pyschy of those worldstar produced videos with trae the truth holding those tacky looking bottles up.........

Ill give you Jay z tho........outside of bleek i cant think of any artist cosigns he had on his joint

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IT'S JUST REALLY GOOD

A COUPLE SHOTS OF THE SHIET THE OTHER WEEKEND HAD ME STR8 BENT

SMOOTH, NO HANGOVER, UPLIFTING FADE - SOMETIMES, BEIN GOOD IS ENOUGH TO GET THE JOB DONE