What Drink Do You Order At The Bar?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Breh with the stars in his name going crazy in this thread. Dahell is cocaine for medicinal purposes

dPmbsL.gif

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I'm not an alcoholic so I don't know what any of them drinks are called. I tell them to give me anything because I have high tolerance

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i like manhattan / rob roy

if im at a "we're out of vermouth" ass dive, dark and stormy is something that always seems to be available

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i know a lot of folks that drink old fashions too but those are nasty to me. unless im already drunk

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
In Minnesota they got this drink called a Blue Motherfukker. That shyt will put yo on your ass!
UifzdLmzBTDU.jpg

If you see anybody in the club with a blue drink just know they getting fukked up
my brother told me never let somebody buy you a blue drink. i dont ask...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Frolic Room (bar) to Showgirls (strip club) - always solo, Hollywood Boulevard - so it wasn't like a local venue there's a place where you'd find some different faces every night

This all ended when I caught a wrongful DUI arrest on Wilshire one night - but my car was stolen and I was kidnapped during it, I managed to escape the vehicle after it crashed at 100 and initial report said driver was unconscious at the wheel I guess I was so disorientated that I had jumped the wall unto Los Angeles golf course and I ran across it until I got to UCLA

I reported my car stolen and Beverly Hills PD brought me to the scene but then the investigation turned on me and it became a DUI arrest

They put me in LA County for a day and I was the only one in there with no phone call

They kept me 23 hours and when they had me in the releasing cells I was the first one in there, small as room with a steel door and intercom..Two benches facing each other. I laid down on one bench and took up the whole bench and when they started letting other people getting released into that releasing cell they all congregated around the other bench across from me and I didn't like move to anyone on my side the bench I didn't talk to anybody I just pretend like I was like sleeping or super disorientated I actually was just laying down with my hands over my eyes and didn't move but I listen to all their stories they were telling and they all revolved around the first time they did meth and fired a gun, mind you they released me with all people who appeared to be Mexican gang members. I'm not Mexican and can't speak Spanish, I'm half-Dominican and half-Italian and I'm the only one in my family who can't speak Spanish

It was the night of the Mayweather vs McGregor fight. It was the last night I drank

After that my recreation of choice was cocaine, but only for medicinal purposes on a twice a month basis

I did that for the next 5 years and then I celebrated 1 year of not doing cocaine with cocaine and that's when I decided that it wasn't for me completely and then I gravitated back towards avid cannabis connoisseurship, and I am now 32 and nearly 1 month completely sober

damn thats crazy

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here STILL giving long winded answers on their drink of choice like anybody gives a fukk.... :camby:

This thread isnt ACTUALLY about what drink you like dummies.

use your brains.
image-fotor-bg-remover-2024071516516.png

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You know he’s thinking every night about how he’s going to try and take over the world.

Narf!!!!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Last time I got a basic cocktail it was a mohito and I paid $17 before tip for one drink. And it was the worst mohito I ever had. Haven't gotten fancy since. I'm way too cheap to be out here drinking at these costs. Catch me with a pint by the bar in a hole in the wall joint. I don't want none of that other shyt