I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Shirley Temple or a Fuzzy Navel, Boilermakers are for faggøts

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
In Minnesota they got this drink called a Blue Motherfukker. That shyt will put yo on your ass!
UifzdLmzBTDU.jpg

If you see anybody in the club with a blue drink just know they getting fukked up

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
In Minnesota they got this drink called a Blue Motherfukker. That shyt will put yo on your ass!
UifzdLmzBTDU.jpg

If you see anybody in the club with a blue drink just know they getting fukked up

yup. this.

it's always funny watching somebody order one and inhale it thinking it's a girlie drink cause of the color and the fruit

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
yup. this.

it's always funny watching somebody order one and inhale it thinking it's a girlie drink cause of the color and the fruit
Yep! I took one hit of that drink thinking it was gonna be weak because it looks like a bytch drink. That drink was whoopin my ass bruh

There's also a softer variant called a Blue Hawaiian. Usually it's a lighter shade of blue and will have fruit in it. But even a few of those will fukk you up.

And there's a drink called a Marijuana that the Latino clubs serve.
How-to-make-liquid-marijuana-cocktail-tiktok-made-2.jpg

Basically if the drink is some weird color it's gonna put you on your ass. I swear them shyts must have Mad Dog 2020 in em

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Frolic Room (bar) to Showgirls (strip club) - always solo, Hollywood Boulevard - so it wasn't like a local venue there's a place where you'd find some different faces every night

This all ended when I caught a wrongful DUI arrest on Wilshire one night - but my car was stolen and I was kidnapped during it, I managed to escape the vehicle after it crashed at 100 and initial report said driver was unconscious at the wheel I guess I was so disorientated that I had jumped the wall unto Los Angeles golf course and I ran across it until I got to UCLA

I reported my car stolen and Beverly Hills PD brought me to the scene but then the investigation turned on me and it became a DUI arrest

They put me in LA County for a day and I was the only one in there with no phone call

They kept me 23 hours and when they had me in the releasing cells I was the first one in there, small as room with a steel door and intercom..Two benches facing each other. I laid down on one bench and took up the whole bench and when they started letting other people getting released into that releasing cell they all congregated around the other bench across from me and I didn't like move to anyone on my side the bench I didn't talk to anybody I just pretend like I was like sleeping or super disorientated I actually was just laying down with my hands over my eyes and didn't move but I listen to all their stories they were telling and they all revolved around the first time they did meth and fired a gun, mind you they released me with all people who appeared to be Mexican gang members. I'm not Mexican and can't speak Spanish, I'm half-Dominican and half-Italian and I'm the only one in my family who can't speak Spanish

It was the night of the Mayweather vs McGregor fight. It was the last night I drank

After that my recreation of choice was cocaine, but only for medicinal purposes on a twice a month basis

I did that for the next 5 years and then I celebrated 1 year of not doing cocaine with cocaine and that's when I decided that it wasn't for me completely and then I gravitated back towards avid cannabis connoisseurship, and I am now 32 and nearly 1 month completely sober
How did the kidnapping occur?-

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
How did the kidnapping occur?-
Being perfectly honest this is a time of my life I don't like to go back to

In short I guess they liked my car and it seemed rather accessible compared to the other vehicles on the street that had various anti-theft deterrents

My case was so wrong I was so wrongfully arrested that I never even lost my license. They drew it out for 2 years and Court eventually the transferred to a different court so I initially started an LAX court and then got transferred to the Compton courthouse there the DA offered me a great deal,
basically I plead no contest to dry reckless, and there is no loss of license just a two-year summary probation which wasn't invasive in any way I just wasn't able to get another DUI for 2 years, well nonetheless I didn't drink. Oh and I had to go to a MADD class

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Being perfectly honest this is a time of my life I don't like to go back to

In short I guess they liked my car and it seemed rather accessible compared to the other vehicles on the street that had various anti-theft deterrents

My case was so wrong I was so wrongfully arrested that I never even lost my license. They drew it out for 2 years and Court eventually the transferred to a different court so I initially started an LAX court and then got transferred to the Compton courthouse there the DA offered me a great deal,
basically I plead no contest to dry reckless, and there is no loss of license just a two-year summary probation which wasn't invasive in any way I just wasn't able to get another DUI for 2 years, well nonetheless I didn't drink. Oh and I had to go to a MADD class
You should have sued