What Drink Do You Order At The Bar?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Frolic Room (bar) to Showgirls (strip club) - always solo, Hollywood Boulevard - so it wasn't like a local venue there's a place where you'd find some different faces every night

This all ended when I caught a wrongful DUI arrest on Wilshire one night - but my car was stolen and I was kidnapped during it, I managed to escape the vehicle after it crashed at 100 and initial report said driver was unconscious at the wheel I guess I was so disorientated that I had jumped the wall unto Los Angeles golf course and I ran across it until I got to UCLA

I reported my car stolen and Beverly Hills PD brought me to the scene but then the investigation turned on me and it became a DUI arrest

They put me in LA County for a day and I was the only one in there with no phone call

They kept me 23 hours and when they had me in the releasing cells I was the first one in there, small as room with a steel door and intercom..Two benches facing each other. I laid down on one bench and took up the whole bench and when they started letting other people getting released into that releasing cell they all congregated around the other bench across from me and I didn't like move to anyone on my side the bench I didn't talk to anybody I just pretend like I was like sleeping or super disorientated I actually was just laying down with my hands over my eyes and didn't move but I listen to all their stories they were telling and they all revolved around the first time they did meth and fired a gun, mind you they released me with all people who appeared to be Mexican gang members. I'm not Mexican and can't speak Spanish, I'm half-Dominican and half-Italian and I'm the only one in my family who can't speak Spanish

It was the night of the Mayweather vs McGregor fight. It was the last night I drank

After that my recreation of choice was cocaine, but only for medicinal purposes on a twice a month basis

I did that for the next 5 years and then I celebrated 1 year of not doing cocaine with cocaine and that's when I decided that it wasn't for me completely and then I gravitated back towards avid cannabis connoisseurship, and I am now 32 and nearly 1 month completely sober

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I'm a beer guy. So either a staple beer of choice, or if they have something I haven't tried in a style I like I will go with that. If it's a mixed drink then either Gin and Tonic or Whiskey/Soda

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Brehs.

Had a spicy margarita last night. Basically regular margarita with a splash of jalapeno.

I don't fukc with the fru fru sweet drinks. Give me a drink made of straight liq like martini or tomato and worcestershire like bloody mary.

Top drinks. No order.

Dirty Martini
(a good) Bloody Mary
Spicy Margarita

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm assuming most posters have an issue seeing embedded TikToks and are just commenting off the thread title.

Because there is no way in hell there are this many comments ignoring the fact that this dude's head literally looks like Megamind

:mjlol:
Nah, we ain’t just gon’ ignore breh’s foreteen head…that’s gotta be a filter or some shyt :mjlol:
Its literally the point of the thread and brehs are actually answering :dead:

Pretty sure buddy can predict my order before I say anything...:picard:
Pretty sure you can go to hell...
Right now.
DIE :ufdup: