Pawgs with dragons
2157080-cornball_lge.jpeg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't get it, he receives nothing but criticism here. Sure he's playing mediocre, but it's clear that he hasn't been healthy.

A lot of posters are just followers. The cornball comment became popular around here so people just ran with it. Duke is in my division and I still don't hate him :manny:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it, he receives nothing but criticism here. Sure he's playing mediocre, but it's clear that he hasn't been healthy.

Seems healthy now to me :manny: bottom line is without his legs as a threat hes a mediocre passer in the pocket,his gimmmicks been figured out by coordinators in the offseason

Hes also a baby and primadonna who got a big head and thought he accomplished something off one good year and has now thrown his coaches and temmates under the bus whos gonna respect that?

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I just think dude is overhyped and arrogant. That McNabb shyt just rubbed me the wrong way.

They ran a simple ass offense last year and he wasn't asked to do much advanced quarterbacking and he started feeling himself.

Now that teams have a whole season's worth of tape on that simple ass offense, dude looks garbage.

He's not a good enough passer to consistently beat you with throws from the pocket and he's too scrawny to be recklessly scrambling outside of it. Glad he's not my qb, I'll tell you that much.

The RG3 stans on here didn't help his case either. They swore he was the 2nd coming of Jesus.