What does Jack Harlow rap about?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That’s cool still a mid rapper rapping about nothing
Russ raps about not depending on the major label machine, getting his money, and the spoils of it (I got cars and models, mama got a crib etc), at least from the couple of tracks I've heard on here.

Unless you're primarily into conscious/sociopolitically-charged rap, what should Russ be rapping that would have believing he's rapping about something?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Russ raps about not depending on the major label machine, getting his money, and the spoils of it (I got cars and models, mama got a crib etc), at least from the couple of tracks I've heard on here.

Unless you're primarily into conscious/sociopolitically-charged rap, what should Russ be rapping that would have believing he's rapping about something?
Just corny and generic my man, not that deep

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If I remember correctly. Harlow said he goes into the booth with no concept, and raps off of the head with pre thoughts or frees and punches in.

He said his creativity is better that way:manny:

Son is garbage to me but thats his process

Therht

Pro
Daps
He is a likeable guy, which in this social media let me live vicariously through you era, is half of what you need

Definitely a fair representation of the post Drake “I’m just happy to be here” mold

Also he obviously works very hard and didn’t just fall into this