FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mid asf
Just cause a dude rap fast dont make it a raw 16. He got the white rapper stimulus.

Random as hell but alotta people underestimating how much younger breh value lyrics. Nikkas know, YB, mo3, von shyt word for word
From what I heard, he don't even really rap fast. He raps at a regular speed on the records I heard, but his bars are cookie-cutter as fukk. He's not trash but he's just "meh" to me.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Just a white swag rapper essentially, I don’t see the appeal of him or Russ. They both mid and seem to be the starter pack for whites/non-blacks who listen to rap.

Russ'business acumen helped em put his music in motion i think

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
fukking college thots, hanging out with druski, being from Kentucky, New balance. Harmless pop rap

He may be able to keep his position as a rapper for quite a while though. I can't really see him transitioning to being a "rockstar" or actor like Post Malone and MGK

It'll go his way til he decides to speak out against dj drama like anyone else who signed to him

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
750x750.jpg

Gee been putting out the same exact song for two albums now. His people got bagged up and he still rapping about "fent"

:dead: His shyt tough though :ld:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What do any of these other nikkas talk about? This is another case of feeling some type of way about a white rapper's success.
Wale should sign dudes like Jack Harlow and ghostwrite for them. He’d make tons of money.
I'm sure Harlow is signed already, but Wale isn't in any position to sign him. Wale writing for him would be up to whoever is handling Harlow's career.
Mid asf
Just cause a dude rap fast dont make it a raw 16. He got the white rapper stimulus.

Random as hell but alotta people underestimating how much younger breh value lyrics. Nikkas know, YB, mo3, von shyt word for word
Younger brehs don't value lyrics.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

Really fukked with this record off his last album. This was a more personal cut. Actually it kinda reminds me of a Drake timestamp record. I like Jack, seen alot of his interviews and he's a really sharp guy who I believe can definitely inject alot more into his music . I think he's just giving the fans what they want right now (which makes sense). He's young and he'll eventually grow as an artist.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Nail tech one of the worst songs I heard in a minute. Snoozefest. The new balances looked good though

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Being a rapper. Being a white dude around mostly black folks. Man I’ve listened to a lot of his stuff and went to his homecoming concert in Louisville cause my girl wanted to go. Hes kinda generic but can definitely rap and has decent punch lines. Helps that he’s like 6’4 and genuinely seems like just an average decent cac who raps.

ummm

jack Harlow ain’t 6’4

Are you confusing him with Tyler herro? :dead: