What does Jack Harlow rap about?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
As long as he not rapping fairy tales about bricks he’s sold and people he’s killed then I respect him

750x750.jpg

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I might fukk around and be a white rapper, dammit. Get a billion views...
Cant be too hard to hard to mask my Black man Cadence... Talk softer...idk
:ohhh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Typical rapper shyt

Hoes
Getting money
Ppl hating on him

He throws bars about being a cac with swag

Sounds like every young post Drake rapper:manny:
Yeah from the little I heard he sounds like a knock-off Drake with even less substance, that's why I'm trying to see if there's more to it then what I'm hearing on the surface (singles)

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Mid asf
Just cause a dude rap fast dont make it a raw 16. He got the white rapper stimulus.

Random as hell but alotta people underestimating how much younger breh value lyrics. Nikkas know, YB, mo3, von shyt word for word

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I've heard a few songs from him, and he seems to have no concept to any of his songs. Granted, they're singles, so I don't expect a introspective/conceptual masterpiece. But he seems to be one of those new age Drake-off shoot rappers with no depth to their bars, nothing that stands out as far as voice, delivery, or technical skills. He doesn't seem horrible but bland and unimaginative. Every rhyme sounds like cookie cutter filler bars you could scribble down in a matter of 5 minutes.

"I fukk hood rats, but don't fall for the mouse trap
I'm from Kentucky, I run with some wild cats
Y'all lack of success is my inspiration, I'm lucky I found that"

These are his type of bars from what I can tell

So if anyone actually listens to him on here, what is his content? Women? Being a rapper?
Just a white swag rapper essentially, I don’t see the appeal of him or Russ. They both mid and seem to be the starter pack for whites/non-blacks who listen to rap.