What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I told somebody on here that sexy red wasn’t crazy cause she said the hood fukk with trump. It’s the truth

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The “culture”
Ignorance and proud to be ignorant, trump is a hardened racists, his policies when in office didnt favor black people, his judges and their views are openly antagonistic to black people and their progress, he repeatedly insults black cities and people. No sane black person can support trump or argue in good faith that he is a good person
Making my city look bad even though it’s not that hard to make Detroit look bad :beli:

So yall dont have any criticism for the politicians playing Yugioh,but with rappers? Both the Dems and the Democrats seem to be trying to win by obtaining the most powerful rappers. Thinking that will be the way to secure black peoples votes. Rather insulting from #BothSides:respect:

The entertainers always seem to get the most smoke when they meet with these politicians,like its the entertainers fault.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
President Warpspeed preparing his loyal space cadets for their first class flight to mars, one way ticket.

You won’t need money where you’re going

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup, people who are focused on money are backing trump. it really is that simple.

as an investor in crypto, i am shocked by how many black crypto influencers are promoting trump. these are people who have never given, over the course the time i’ve visited their pages, any indication of having sympathy with the alt-right.

but, they are all in on trump.

:unimpressed:
the economy went to the gutter for anyone who isn't rich or working some type of office job, which is most of the population under trump because he failed to control for anything other than the market

i.e. natural disasters/global pandemics

things that were actually controlled for in the previous administration and he just tossed all that in the gutter because republicans are retarded.

vote republican, might as well just... you get the picture.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Haven't heard any of the bothsiders call this pandering....
The bothsiders on here have always been undercover Trump supporters for the most part. Some of them have even dropped it and started supporting him openly like @K.O.N.Y @JT-Money