What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: I'm more disturbed at the possibility ya favorite 70s R and B singer was riding Richard Nixon's raggedity ballsack.

Imagine Rakim rooting for Reagan without a smart phone in sight.

Dead Prez talking about revolution, but hoping George Bush cares about them as black people.

Bottom line, entertainers don't have the answers and finding out that their voting choices are weird, is just plain silly to me, when these are the same artists that talk about "racks" but struggling to have a pot to piss in.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree with him instead of dismissing him have a debate and let him know why supporting Trump is so bad.
This is a legit question because I dont know. Is his music all about agreeing to disagree respectfully or attacking and killing opps? Is it about seeing the value in being different or the same clothes and cars and broads and how anybody that doesnt get them or money like him is lame? Is he repping a certain hood/gang that he is willing to die for?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
If Biden linked with such disgusting c00ns he’d get killed by conservatives :mjlol:

If Biden was hocking gold sneakers at a shoe convention.
Told the media black people relate to his son Hunter because of his criminal charges and lifestyle
Did a photo op with a bunch of black people at a chicken restaurant
And had soundcloud degenerate rappers hugging him on stage

It would be an onslaught for Biden. He would be seen as a racist political pandering idiot.

Trump does it an idiots think its a white man "connecting with hood :ninja2: ".

The psychology of it, in my belief, is the bar is so low for Trump that if he does the bare minimum for black voters, like his faux outreach campaign for black people, it would seem like he's at least making an effort and all doubts of his intentions should be removed. Biden is expected to be like an ambassador for black voters so the bare minimum isn't enough.

If Trump made Juneteenth into a Federal Holiday the MAGA darkies/#bothsiders would say he's better for black people than Obama. Biden actually does it and well......who cares he's supposed to.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm from there. I know people that attend that church. None of them went. It was all white folks, 3 rappers and like 6 regular black people.

That shyt did NOT move the needle in the city like that.

I notice the right wing is really leaning into "perception is reality" ideas andthey are obviously buying a lot of support and sometimes outright lying about support. Fake support doesnt translate into votes but I think the goal is to increase feelings of apathy and hopelessness in the targeted demographics in order to depress turnout.

Like if you let them tell it, this black church was filled to the brim with black people dying to support Trump. Meanwhile, not only what you said is reality but I saw a picture as well that showed nothing but white folks in this black church there to see him.

But what they want is not necessarily black folks to vote for them. If they do, great. Its a plus. But they know they aren't going to get the black votes. So, next best thing is for that segment of the black population that is more follower than independent minded or makes decisions based on the "vibe" to stay home at least. If those individuals perceive black support is high they either will feel like voting won't help or if they are a follower and mimic they will want to be where the perceived "cool folks" are at and vote for Trump.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If Biden was hocking gold sneakers at a shoe convention.
Told the media black people relate to his son Hunter because of his criminal charges and lifestyle
Did a photo op with a bunch of black people at a chicken restaurant
And had soundcloud degenerate rappers hugging him on stage

It would be an onslaught for Biden. He would be seen as a racist political pandering idiot.

Trump does it an idiots think its a white man "connecting with hood :ninja2: ".

The psychology of it, in my belief, is the bar is so low for Trump that if he does the bare minimum for black voters, like his faux outreach campaign for black people, it would seem like he's at least making an effort and all doubts of his intentions should be removed. Biden is expected to be like an ambassador for black voters so the bare minimum isn't enough.

If Trump made Juneteenth into a Federal Holiday the MAGA darkies/#bothsiders would say he's better for black people than Obama. Biden actually does it and well......who cares he's supposed to.
It's all about "vibes" bro. Biden is simply not cool and trump is that nikka.

Its part of that "I'd like to have a beer with that guy dynamic".

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I notice the right wing is really leaning into "perception is reality" ideas andthey are obviously buying a lot of support and sometimes outright lying about support. Fake support doesnt translate into votes but I think the goal is to increase feelings of apathy and hopelessness in the targeted demographics in order to depress turnout.

Like if you let them tell it, this black church was filled to the brim with black people dying to support Trump. Meanwhile, not only what you said is reality but I saw a picture as well that showed nothing but white folks in this black church there to see him.

But what they want is not necessarily black folks to vote for them. If they do, great. Its a plus. But they know they aren't going to get the black votes. So, next best thing is for that segment of the black population that is more follower than independent minded or makes decisions based on the "vibe" to stay home at least. If those individuals perceive black support is high they either will feel like voting won't help or if they are a follower and mimic they will want to be where the perceived "cool folks" are at and vote for Trump.

This is exactly the play.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
It's all about "vibes" bro. Biden is simply not cool and trump is that nikka.

Its part of that "I'd like to have a beer with that guy dynamic".

Maybe. I think its just n!ggas being easily impressionable and not having the capability to articulate their needs politically.

White man facing RICO charges = he's trying to relate to my struggle.

It's sad.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
S4MYHzf.jpeg

Pathetic. :mjlol: