What do you think is the coldest bible verse?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
For me

”Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.“
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The snares of the devil are all laid all on the earth and most fall for them because they lack humility.

So easy to fall under prelest when you’re prideful and willingly ignorant

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
and lo, I am with you always with you, even to the end of the age.”
Matthew 28:20

:wow:
I always loved that verse because of how heartwarming it is. It shows the power of loyalty and how you never truly lose someone you love and care about- even if they're not with you physically. It can be easily applied to romantic relationships, friendships, and family bonds. I even made this verse the name of my tumblr for a brief time years ago of because it was so beautiful

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I think folks sleep on how the bible has some of the coldest lines in game.

“Remove your way far from her, and do NOT go near the door of her house, lest you give your honor to others, and your years to the cruel one;” (Proverbs 5:8-10)

“Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; he who does so destroys his own soul.” (Proverbs 6:32)

"Do not give your strength to women, nor your ways to that which destroys kings." (Proverbs 31:3) - simps need to pay heed to this one

“For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil; But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death, her steps lay hold of hell. Lest you ponder her path of life—her ways are unstable; You do not know them.” (Proverbs 5:3-6) :wow:

Those who attended Church and Sunday School will point to the Old Testament verses about dealing with enemy groups in times of war.

Kill them, men women children livestock....salt their fields,

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

for whoever has to him more will be given and he will have abundance but whoever does not have even what he has will be taken away from him

fukk YOUR FEELINGS HA

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Those who attended Church and Sunday School will point to the Old Testament verses about dealing with enemy groups in times of war.

Kill them, men women children livestock....salt their fields,

1 Samuel 15

3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”