What do you think is the coldest bible verse?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Ephesians 6:5-8 "Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ”
“And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

:mjcry:

Isaiah 45:7​

“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

this another hard one :banderas:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
slaves were indentured servants...who could eventually work off your debt or have a relative buy you out.

Biblical slavery was nothing like what them devils did over here

read Leviticus 25:23-28

that was the point of the year of jubilee
Let em know breh.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Matthew 24: 9-13

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Deuteronomy 8:11-14

Beware that you do not forget the LORD your GOD by not keeping His commandments and His ordinances and His statutes which I am commanding you today; otherwise, when you have eaten and are satisfied, and have built good houses and lived in them...and your silver and gold multiply, and all that you have multiplies, then your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your GOD...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Revelation 6:8

King James Version

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.