What do you think is the coldest bible verse?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Would you agree to be a slave under those conditions?

as opposed to being homeless and dying on the streets? yeah...I'd work off whatever debt I couldnt pay and bounce. Or if the family I was working for was good peoples and I had no family of my own, I could stay with them indefinitely....or I could wait the 7 years and leave. This concept is where the modern day Bankruptcy laws come from.

Genesis 29:18-30
18 And Jacob loved Rachel; and said, I will serve thee seven years for Rachel thy younger daughter.
19 And Laban said, It is better that I give her to thee, than that I should give her to another man: abide with me.
20 And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.
21 And Jacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I may go in unto her.
22 And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.

Or I could've been like Jacob....fell in love with a girl but didnt have the money to pay the dowry. He worked for his father in law for 7 years as a tradeoff (even tho he got finessed and given the other sister initially)

like I said...ya'll got to understand the culture of the times. shyt this happens in countries like Haiti till this day....young girls who come from poverty go and work for affluent families instead of going into prostitution. That way they can get a skill, education and opportunity for a better future.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Job 38:22-23 KJV
Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, [23] Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

Revelation 16:21 KJV
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judges 7:

7 Early in the morning, Jerub-Baal (that is, Gideon) and all his men camped at the spring of Harod. The camp of Midian was north of them in the valley near the hill of Moreh. 2 The Lord said to Gideon, “You have too many men. I cannot deliver Midian into their hands, or Israel would boast against me, ‘My own strength has saved me.’ 3 Now announce to the army, ‘Anyone who trembles with fear may turn back and leave Mount Gilead.’” So twenty-two thousand men left, while ten thousand remained.

4 But the Lord said to Gideon, “There are still too many men. Take them down to the water, and I will thin them out for you there. If I say, ‘This one shall go with you,’ he shall go; but if I say, ‘This one shall not go with you,’ he shall not go.”

5 So Gideon took the men down to the water. There the Lord told him, “Separate those who lap the water with their tongues as a dog laps from those who kneel down to drink.” 6 Three hundred of themdrank from cupped hands, lapping like dogs. All the rest got down on their knees to drink.

7 The Lord said to Gideon, “With the three hundred men that lapped I will save you and give the Midianites into your hands. Let all the others go home.” 8 So Gideon sent the rest of the Israelites home but kept the three hundred, who took over the provisions and trumpets of the others.

————

The divine process of elimination. How to identify personality types. Who is strong. Who is weak. Who is wise. And who is foolish.

Those men who knelt down on their knees were unaware. By kneeling u lose sight of your surroundings and on the battlefield, you would be dead.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I thought this said battle verse.

K Shine’s first and second vs Aye Verb tho :banderas:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Matthew 24: 9-13

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Malachi 1:11-14

11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the Lord is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.

13 Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the Lord of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the Lord.

14 But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the Lord of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.
i been tryin to wisen some folks up to this but i dont think people have really considered it in totality yet

donalon

Mystic
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Matthew 6:22
The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light,

Matthew 8.13
then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.

Matthew 17 20-21
For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Fret not thyself because of evildoers, Neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb.
Psalm 37:1‭-‬2 KJV

Solomon was vicious with that ether to the soul for brehs caught up with women.:wow:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Never read all of the bible(theology doesn't count)yet, but all of Deuteronomy is :pachaha: :damn: