a_few_people_who_know_how_a_near_death_experience_feels_06.gif

83585348.gif

original_46915.gif

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Personally I don't think anything happens, our minds just cannot fathom the thought of non existence, just go ahead and try to think about not experiencing anything ever again........Imagine just not waking up ever again, and life just going on without you.........permanent sleep...
you simply can't because all we know since we were born is existence...even our dreams..
we close our eyes everynight then open them up again and 2-8 hrs have passed by and we don't bat an eye.

I feel its just the big equalizer, that's all, billions have died before us billions more will after and so on and so on ,until the suns dies or earth dies out or whatever. .. or maybe we are all the same, people die, babies are born, circle of the universe kind of thing I guess....

I just dont think about it, just worry about what's here and now. Im one of billions, a mere speck. I just hope I dont run into dormamu...
:yeshrug:

Heres a mind fukk, try to think of no earth existing, ok now try to think of no universe, no space, stars..... nothing... what's left....:unsure:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
What do you personally believe happens when you die?

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as other which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

To be absent (dead) in body is to be present with the Lord - 2 Corinthians 5:8

If you are an ignorant God hating fool then at death you will be with all the other hosts of foolish idiots suffering eternal torment. :yeshrug:

Revelation 20:12-15

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were JUDGED out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. :manny:

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were JUDGED every man according to THEIR WORKS.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the SECOND DEATH.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the LAKE OF FIRE.:hubie:

A sharp warning for cats who think life is all about getting high, drunk, and smutting as many females as you can. When you take that last breath it's going to be a rude awakening. :umad:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
I have had out of body experiences before. The first time I had an out of body experience, I had epiphany. I thought, this is what happens when you die. I still feel like that. One can never be sure what happens after death though. It could be nothingness, it could be that your soul continues to live on. Who knows? I can only go off my own personal experiences and feelings

More than 108 billion humans have died since the dawn of humanity. Don't you find it odd how the entire point of living is to die? We experience an array of things over the course of a few decades only to inevitably die and eternally forget any of what we've just experienced. It's like when children spend hours building sandcastles and then the sandcastles eventually get destroyed by the ocean's waves. You watch all of that time and effort permanently being obliterated into non-existence.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
The hell if I know, I try not to think about it. But I deadass laugh at atheist folk who laugh at others and act like they know the answer.

Spirituality plus especially being around fam who into Santaria/reading about physicist research has me thinking differently now.

Researchers have claimed that humans have souls which live on after death, theres other articles but thats the first one I found.

Quantum Science Sheds Light On What Happens When We Die: The Afterlife

In before coli nikkas who are 20-30 know the answers more than very intelligent folk who study it for a living
[/quote]

I dont dwell on it, its interesting but who in the fukk knows.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't know.

I'm trying to understand how everything came to be. How'd everything get here? If it was someone who made everything then who made that entity and who made the entity that made the other one? If nothing was here would it just be black or blank? shyt is mind numbing.