What do you think happens when you die?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you ever drive by a dead animal on the road? whatever 'happened' to that :yeshrug:

unless i see some proof of something else, i think thats about it :skip:humans arent special, as much as we hope to be

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't believe in afterlife. It's just sleeping and you never wake up. But if you did I'm sure you'd feel refreshed

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
I don't know what's after this...but if our essence/spirt is energy...I feel like it transfers somewhere...or maybe not...but I agree with ur life here is heaven...or hell...its on you.

Daps
You know what...

I found these videos on youtube.

This man flatlined twice and was revived.

This one dyed from cholera and was revived in the hospital. He went more in depth than the first one.

:sadcam:......

:mjcry:
I've heard a lot of people who talk about this mentioning seeing people in holding cells. I also heard some people mention going to heaven.
Like this man

:ohhh:
Opinions?

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
you ever drive by a dead animal on the road? whatever 'happened' to that :yeshrug:

unless i see some proof of something else, i think thats about it :skip:humans arent special, as much as we hope to be
I was about to post something like this.

Nothing happens. Humans are living creatures like the squirrel that got ran over or the spider you killed yesterday.

Hopefully one day there will be a way to download your 'consciousness' into a computer. Maybe then, some part of me can live on like an android...!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

The only thing that gives me hope is that energy cannot be destroyed only transferred.

Im shook. An existential crisis hit me when I was in Texas on my way to moving to Denver via Raleigh. I got to Denver and had to come back it was too much.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Your soul realizes that it was a crazy realistic game it was playing to teach it a lesson

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
you cease to exist like before you were born. you only exist in memory and photos and shyt.

I was outside going for a walk and I began to dwell on life and how many people have walked this Earth who are no longer here. From everyday people to entertainers. And those who spent their entire lives being philanthropist and good people and yet died tragic or premature deaths. I always wonder why life presents us with so many different, unequal challenges and yet when we die we all end up in caskets or crematories. The only equality on Earth, oddly enough, is death. Whether youre rich or poor, black or white, tall or short, we all end up inevitably taking that last breathe and ceasing to physically exist in this realm.

Its interesting how you can be here one moment and be gone the next. Life is like a rug that can be pulled from underneath us at any given moment. And when it is pulled, you possibly drift into an eternal nothingness, never again seeing your loved ones and doing the things that you once loved. Such a humbling thought.

nothing.

its a wrap.

thats why I'm tryna accumulate millions and do it big RIGHT NOW.... aint no after-life waiting for me..... I'm not any more important than any other living being or animal.... when its over, its over... humans just have these HUGE egos where we think were so important ....when we're not..... we really aint shyt.

So get ya money and do it BIG while you here.
that shyt is freaky to me and reliving while saddening at the smae time it's just sad it ends there and i think about the children who died and premature deaths and worst of all the slaves who never got to exsprience freedom :mjcry::sadcam: it's just the circle of the world :mjcry:

what if you get reincarnated as a cac:merchant:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
that shyt is freaky to me and reliving while saddening at the smae time it's just sad it ends there and i think about the children who died and premature deaths and worst of all the slaves who never got to exsprience freedom :mjcry::sadcam: it's just the circle of the world :mjcry:

what if you get reincarnated as a cac:merchant:

I failed at life