What do you think happens when you die?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
nothing.

its a wrap.

thats why I'm tryna accumulate millions and do it big RIGHT NOW.... aint no after-life waiting for me..... I'm not any more important than any other living being or animal.... when its over, its over... humans just have these HUGE egos where we think were so important ....when we're not..... we really aint shyt.

So get ya money and do it BIG while you here.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What do you personally believe happens when you die?

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6King James Version (KJV)
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I was outside going for a walk and I began to dwell on life and how many people have walked this Earth who are no longer here. From everyday people to entertainers. And those who spent their entire lives being philanthropist and good people and yet died tragic or premature deaths. I always wonder why life presents us with so many different, unequal challenges and yet when we die we all end up in caskets or crematories. The only equality on Earth, oddly enough, is death. Whether youre rich or poor, black or white, tall or short, we all end up inevitably taking that last breathe and ceasing to physically exist in this realm.

Its interesting how you can be here one moment and be gone the next. Life is like a rug that can be pulled from underneath us at any given moment. And when it is pulled, you possibly drift into an eternal nothingness, never again seeing your loved ones and doing the things that you once loved. Such a humbling thought.

“Long ago, there was only One. One knew everything, but had experienced nothing. And so, One became many—us, people. The One, who is both male and female, did so to experience all things.”
Brandon Sanderson, Words of Radiance

This is a passage about some made up religion written by some cac in an entirely fictional book...but I found that this passage alone explains in a very wholesome way our existence: There's no purpose really...life is just experience and everybody has theirs, both the beggar and the king.

I never quite saw it put like this in any other book I've read.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
There's heaven and heLl breh. Eternal life. It's sad to see how many atheists there are on here . Brehs taking the easy way out. But hey do you.