What do you think happens when you die?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have had out of body experiences before. The first time I had an out of body experience, I had epiphany. I thought, this is what happens when you die. I still feel like that. One can never be sure what happens after death though. It could be nothingness, it could be that your soul continues to live on. Who knows? I can only go off my own personal experiences and feelings

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Hopefully, there is an afterlife.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Hopefully, there is an afterlife.

I was outside going for a walk and I began to dwell on life and how many people have walked this Earth who are no longer here. From everyday people to entertainers. And those who spent their entire lives being philanthropist and good people and yet died tragic or premature deaths. I always wonder why life presents us with so many different, unequal challenges and yet when we die we all end up in caskets or crematories. The only equality on Earth, oddly enough, is death. Whether youre rich or poor, black or white, tall or short, we all end up inevitably taking that last breathe and ceasing to physically exist in this realm.

Its interesting how you can be here one moment and be gone the next. Life is like a rug that can be pulled from underneath us at any given moment. And when it is pulled, you possibly drift into an eternal nothingness, never again seeing your loved ones and doing the things that you once loved. Such a humbling thought.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was outside going for a walk and I began to dwell on life and how many people have walked this Earth who are no longer here. From everyday people to entertainers. And those who spent their entire lives being philanthropist and good people and yet died tragic or premature deaths. I always wonder why life presents us with so many different, unequal challenges and yet when we die we all end up in caskets or crematories. The only equality on Earth, oddly enough, is death. Whether youre rich or poor, black or white, tall or short, we all end up inevitably taking that last breathe and ceasing to physically exist in this realm.

Its interesting how you can be here one moment and be gone the next. Life is like a rug that can be pulled from underneath us at any given moment. And when it is pulled, you possibly drift into an eternal nothingness, never again seeing your loved ones and doing the things that you once loved. Such a humbling thought.
Where you copy and paste this shyt from :mjlol: