what do you say when ordering food over the phone?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
"I wanna place an order for delivery, please"

you better be trolling with this thread, some of ya'll really don't interact with real live people huh? :lupe:

Everybody ive ever seen order food over the phone usual opens up with that line :yeshrug:

you nikkas need some social skills :pachaha:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
thanks guys but i didnt in the end. i just put some thermals on and did some burpees in the kitchen so i could build up a sweat before i go into my bath/sauna that i use to lose weight. basically you fill up the tub with as hot as water as you can and sit in there for as long as possible and just watch the sweat you lose. ive been in there before when i was making weight for my fights where i thougth i was going to physically die. once your body gets that hot its just brutal shyt. i end up laying on the bathroom floor just praying the room will stop spinning. but its the only way to lose weight quick.

wish me luck guys :sadcam:

You Kramer from Seinfeld

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
my social skills declined massively after i dropped out of school :lupe:

You've only been out of a school a few years though...your social skills cannot decline to the level you claimed since you think you now suffer from some social anxiety problem...what's the next fairy tale you gonna drop on us breh? if you gonna troll, atleast keep up with your bullshyt so as not to contradict, just sayin...:melohuh: