what do you say when ordering food over the phone?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
you dont believe me? :mjpls:

punching the fukk out of some yout is easier than talking to strangers on the phone.
Most delivery services have websites so you dont even have to call in, you just place the order on the site and wait for them to show up at your door.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Most delivery services have websites so you dont even have to call in, you just place the order on the site and wait for them to show up at your door.

yeah i looked but this chicken place wasnt on any of the ordering websites :beli:

its just opened :noah:

still havent been there yet. im waiting for my one of my boys who has a car to take me.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
thanks guys but i didnt in the end. i just put some thermals on and did some burpees in the kitchen so i could build up a sweat before i go into my bath/sauna that i use to lose weight. basically you fill up the tub with as hot as water as you can and sit in there for as long as possible and just watch the sweat you lose. ive been in there before when i was making weight for my fights where i thougth i was going to physically die. once your body gets that hot its just brutal shyt. i end up laying on the bathroom floor just praying the room will stop spinning. but its the only way to lose weight quick.

wish me luck guys :sadcam:
two words

intermittent fasting

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
id say pretty badly. i was driving with the handbrake on half the time. :russ:

rolled back and nearly hit the car behind me on a hill :whew:

the examinor was not impressed :upsetfavre:

he was a c*nt :camby:

You need more practice, borrow your boys car if you're too broke for more lessons breh.

edit: Whats the price of a driving test in the uk?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
just be courteous and always say thank you. don't fukk wit people handling your food

yo moms

drunk
Daps
"I wanna place an order for delivery, please"

you better be trolling with this thread, some of ya'll really don't interact with real live people huh? :lupe:

Does the place that you want to eat at make deliveries?
Did you go to their website to see if you could order online?
If you can't order on line and have to do it over the phone, just say "Hello, I would like to place an order". They will more than likely ask is it for here or to go, then you can ask them to deliver it if they make deliveries.

They should tell you on their site if they do deliveries or not. If not ask them on the phone?

"Hello, I want to make an order but do you guys deliver?"

If yes....order

If no...call another spot that does

for fukk sakes man, have you ever left your bedroom??? its fukking ordering food not explaining advanced mathematics over the phone to a retarded kid

when the menu has numbers on it. do you ask for the number or the food. like do i say "can i have 25" or do i say "can i have the whole griled chicken with chips and drink"?

please help.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
when the menu has numbers on it. do you ask for the number or the food. like do i say "can i have 25" or do i say "can i have the whole griled chicken with chips and drink"?

please help.

you can say the number if you want, i prefer to say all the shyt out so i know they aint got an excuse to fukk up the order...

"can i get a meal to be delivered please?"

"yes, what do you want?"

"grilled chicken with chips and drink"

it's pretty straight forward my G.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
you can say the number if you want, i prefer to say all the shyt out so i know they aint got an excuse to fukk up the order...

"can i get a meal to be delivered please?"

"yes, what do you want?"

"grilled chicken with chips and drink"

it's pretty straight forward my G.

k thanks.